Jony_Star

Some New Inspiration... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

man just when i was feeling like there was nothing for me to write...i get some new inspiration & was able to write this new poem...i feel so happy...& hopefully you guys like it...feel free to tell me what you think...

Shifting Skies

The day has only begun…
The clouds are sad and gray…
I wish I could feel the sun…
Let the sun shine on this day…

Each day the same old rain…
There is really nothing new…
Today just seems so plain…
I miss the sky when it was blue…

Listen to the thunderous roar…
Each bolt dancing in the sky…
I feel the urge to open the door…
I guess I’ll give this storm a try…

I open the door and run outside…
I feel the water cleansing me…
I never want to return inside…
I’ve never felt myself so free…

Thunder continues roaring loud…
Lightning dancing to its song…
I begin to love this storming cloud…
As I feel myself growing strong…

Riding storms can be worthwhile…
But the clouds go on their way…
The sun has blessed me with its smile…
Let the sun shine on this day…

JJ_NN
Posted

very nice.

JJ

Posted

second that

Posted

ah, i love weather poems, they carry a subtle force of nature, one that is both powerful and frail. even in storms, we can find peace i guess. and once again, i find myself impressed, i like this!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Knowing that you have been thru some trying times recently I can see where this came from and it is inspiring. You know how to express yourself in a way I can only envy from afar. God gave you such a wonderful talent. I hope you keep ALL the poems you write and consider publishing "A poetry book from Jonny". It would be an inspiration for many....

Posted

thanks guys...i'm glad you liked it...i changed some words from the ending...i like this one better...oh & dave...yes i always write down my poems in a notebook once i'm done writing them on the computer...maybe someday i'll have enough for a book...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you keep it up you will have enough for a book..Can't wait till you do..Hugs

Jorge_Sosa
Posted

I love it when it rains~~ nice poem btw!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

very nice indeed. did you write a book of poems yet? sure hope you do cause i want to be the first one to get a copy jony

Zach_Ivan_Murat
Posted

thats a great poems!

Posted

thanx guys...no Homer...don't be silly...i still don't have enough for my book...i only have 7 poems...but don't worry...when & if i do publish a book...i'll make sure to let everyone know...it would be great to publish a book...

Posted

start going to book store early lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay your so sweet jony lol

Posted

funny thing about this poem though...i used to feel exactly like this...i used to hate the rain...i mean i only liked it sometimes cuz in elementary...we would play heads up 7up...but once middle school came...it was like ugh...then i had some fun times...and now i absolutely love the rain...especially hearing thunder...

Dave_Mack
Posted

I can relate Jony. Why do you think in history of Rock/Pop music there ahve been so many songs with the word RAIN in them. From the BEATLES "RAIN" which was s double sided hit with Paperback Writer to Rain Dance by The Guess Who, Rain ON The Roof, Summer Rain, Rain in my heart, September in The Rain .. and the list goes on and on. Maybe it has something to do with the cleaning feeling that comes after a good rain...
Oh and BTW as a radio DJ from the 60's and 70's and 80's I have ALL the aforementioned songs in case anyone is interested....

Posted

the suttle splash of the gental rain echoing more the smile in greeting to friends yet to be met one drop a time...........sorry slipped out