Carson_Dosal

older guys - Gay Guys! <3

Carson_Dosal
Posted

i luv older guys like from 17--32 anyone interested!!!!!

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Awww that's cool cause us older guys r stable an honest an know how to treat our partner I luv younger guysthey keep me active an hella fun in bed lol

Shiva_Shah
Posted

hmm yaa nice

Shiva_Shah
Posted

heheh too awsome

JJ_NN
Posted

i am 51 years old and i love younger guys than me.................

JJ

Posted

"us older guys r stable an honest an know how to treat our partner"

There is really no evidence to suggest that older guys are significantly better at this than younger people who also seek relationships...

James_Morrison_54499
Posted

Nick has a good point! And how does honesty come into it! You're either an honest person or not whatever your age!

Posted

I am 63 years old and I am rekindling a long relationship and at last we are going to live with him he is 55 years old

Robert_Connors
Posted

am abit older than that but am in a chat with a guy yonger than I quit a bit but hey like what was said they r a hell of a lot of fun in bed am about to find out soon LOL

Jules_Parker
Posted

try 66 old enough, I disagree a little with nick it's not always honesty but temptation that can make instability, a young guy has plenty of admirers and the sex drive to be tempted, older guys have less admirers and are more laid back, so who will stray first..... that right the younger guy

Posted

oh no... here we go again...( the older guy - younger guy ) debate....

Robert_Connors
Posted

yea really give it a rest LOL

Posted

i tell ya...same topic but different titles...and i don't think this wasn't even meant to be a debate...lol...