Posted

grrrrrr :s

Posted

ni grr guys pop around newar you least it a hop

Lloyd_MacDuff
Posted

If I ws close by i be there fast for some HOT action

Posted

this may sound like i do not understand... but why don't you just move to a larger city?

Will_Xavier
Posted

I live in a large city LOL!, but frankly it seems that the nature of things are that those guys most attracted to you or attractive to you are either too young or too far away......

Lloyd_MacDuff
Posted

Sorry guy's i don't live in the city but do live in the Country

Posted

Not sure why this happens but it seems that we never meet up with anyone close to us on most sites. I've talked to guys from all over the world but rarely do I find someone that lives close.

Will_Xavier
Posted

Ah David, not sure why either, but a gorgeous fellow like yourself won't have trouble for long

JJ_NN
Posted

the question is: who lives far away.................you or me?

JJ

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

WE ALL SEEM TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE ONE THAT WANTS TO MEET UP AND TOO CLOSE THE THE GUY WHO DONT UNDERSTAND NO

Andy_Walker
Posted

JJ makes a great point....I live in the heart of a large city and everyone else seems to live miles away. So, I suspect that it is me that lives far away. Work it out!

Rush_Sykes
Posted

There's probably a hot guy no more than 10 mins away from your home just you havnt seen them or you have a specific taste in guys that's not common round your area, that's how it usaully works

Robert_Connors
Posted

I finally found a hot guy close to me after months of chatting and he's a sweety and younger too LOL

Andy_Walker
Posted

Rush, the guy next door is possibly a perfect match, but I am not about standing on a dodgy corner waiting to be approached.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I live in a big city and can't meet anyone from here all most all of my friends on here are from different places then me...Would love to meet someone from my area but untill then I will just keep talking to everyone else..

Jules_Parker
Posted

the guys with the messages on here could be the guy your looking for but as you say are not near, hey why don't you write to one, he might get to like you and who knows if one of you move you can be even closer together than you thought possible

Posted

dreams a fuel of many a happy thought to bare the world with a smile

Posted

I want to find a guy who lives here in Brighton. A guy who wants an older guy to feel close to. Being retired I have plenty of time on my hands. Sorry but I cannot accommodate but would love to visitnyou for some fun and games in the Brighton area, but preferably here in Kemptown. Anyone interested?