Yep the Cutest in the World, XD

Posted

Awwww thats my daddy ^^^

Kevin_Briggs
Posted

yeah ur cute

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

yep most definetly - why has somebody said you are not - if so get them a blind walking stick because they either need them or really thick glasses xXx

Posted

Opps sorry I need a walking stick + a pair of super think specs

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

How many times you going to ask that question..

Neil_Hilde
Posted

No offense, but: I feel it's better to receive a compliment, than fish for one.

Unsolicited compliments are the most honest compliments you'll ever receive.

Andy_Walker
Posted

I agree with Neil, fishing for compliments is a bad act. Yes you are cute ( in a Michael Jacksonsish sorta way). The fishing thing is a bit of a turn-off, but good luck.

Andy

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

I guess fishing for compliments can be a bad thing . depending on the reason. Are you just seeking an honest opinion for a self assessment? I dont know . but yes you are. you look like you have a great sense of style as well . dont know . you have another shot of you? and not looking for dirty ones. not my style. you seem a preety sweet person. and yes good luck as well. take care ky! peace in fierceness, janian

Posted

Meanies >:|

Wayne_Armstrong_54440
Posted

am i cute

*shameless post*

Posted

omg, don't psychoanalyze the guy for asking a question. Just give him an answer or don't reply at all. -- SO -- in reply ---- Yes, you are cute.

Posted

well David just as he has the freedom to ask the question...people are free to respond however they want...@ Ky...you could ask this question how many times you feel like it...and probably get the same answers...yes & no...but if it's ok with you...i wanna ask you...how is this going to help you find the beauty that already exists inside of you???...i mean sure you feel good or great when people find you cute...but if this is something you're having a hard time believing...nobody here will be able to convince you to see yourself otherwise...you gotta see yourself for who you really are...& accept your virtues & flaws...tap into what makes you be yourself...& find your happiness...cute doesn't really have to apply to your looks...it can also apply to your personality...take me for example...some find cute for my looks...most find me cute for my personality or the way i am...regardless of that...i can look at myself in the mirror & say i love the type of person that i am...& i'm comfortable in my own skin...& i'm not perfect...nobody is...there's always a flaw...so i hope i've given you something to really think about it...& i hope it helps you...

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

yes u r xXx

Neil_Hilde
Posted

I was simply giving an honest opinion of the question. Sorry, if Ky was expecting a thread filled with people saying "yes". I, personally, can not offer such an opinion based on the picture provided. It simply does not show enough of the person to provide an honest answer to the question. I offer no opinion of the motives behind the query itself.

Andy_Walker
Posted

I am with Jony on this one, but also respect Neil's point of view. We all need to ask the question "What exactly is "cute"?". For example, I will never make the cover of "Mens' Health" but I am often called "cute". I never pretend to understand why, but don't ask for details. "The eye of the beholder" rule applies here.