PETER_TWOWAY

MESSAGES - Gay Guys! <3

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

I SEND MSG AND DONT GET A REPLY WHY NOT REPLY WITH THANKYOU BUT NOT INTERESTED IF YOU CONTACT ME I ALWAYS REPLY

Posted

Maybe if you show a picture of you more likely you will receive a reply!! X x

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

I AM MARRIED DONT WANT PEOPLE SEEING WHO I AM TIL WE MEET

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

there r a lot of people in the same situation as u so u never know who else is on here

Andy_Walker
Posted

Robb, I understand and agree with you, but Peter is in a pretty sticky place. There is a big difference between being scared and anonymous, and just being a dick-head. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

right but at the same time i would never go meet some one ive never seen before its a safty reason and i dont blame people for not wanting to

Robert_Connors
Posted

I don't to no pic eitherHow do u know what u look like put up pic guy and u will find out people will respond

gstanescu84
Posted

Its unfortunalet that ur in dat situation. But da problem is no one goes near a guy who has no pic. Why dont u offer a way for guys to see waht u look like. LIke webcam r something. But put a pic of urself ie a body r undies pic to attract guys. THey wont know the wiser.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Peter why don't you set up a private ablum that only the people that you want to see it will..Then put up a pic of your dogs or a cartoon pic something is better then nothing...

JJ_NN
Posted

i am not interested in married people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course i would say.................

JJ

Posted

Maybe you can put a pig mask on your face if you are that coward yet pervert and want to join a LGBT social network. Or else, simply just get lost.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

WHAT A NICE FELLOW

Posted

Sometimes happens to not receive any answer back... it is disappointing but there could be many reasons for that..

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you can make a pvt gallery on here with only those people you choose to see the pic can see tham

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

a lot of people like 2 c who they r chatting with thats prob why ur not getting any reply.

JJ_NN
Posted

i totally agree with my friend David O'Brien

JJ

Andy_Walker
Posted

I agree with David and JJ....my picture is pretty crappy, but at least it is a picture.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i agree mines not the best pic but its up.

JJ_NN
Posted

it isa not that bad, Andy......................

greetings,

JJ

Andy_Walker
Posted

Thanks JJ.

JJ_NN
Posted

you're welcome !!!!!!!

JJ

Rod_Bell
Posted

How about putting up a picture that stands for the person? Then, offer to email privately a picture or two?