Curtis_Hayes

how to dissuss - Gay Guys! <3

Curtis_Hayes
Posted

I am new guy , I don't know how to play in here

Andy_Walker
Posted

Curtis, there is no secret. Just say what is on your mind and someone, somewhere will respond.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Curtis, there is no secret. Just say what is on your mind and someone, somewhere will respond.

Posted

Curtis you will find that a good photo of yourself helps, and what you describe in your profile as well. It may take some time for people to become your Friends, but as with most sites, be careful of getting to involved and giving out your e-mail as their are scammers who prey on our sites. You can enjoy joining in the groups and you will gain friends from it.

Posted

Curtis you will find that a good photo of yourself helps, and what you describe in your profile as well. It may take some time for people to become your Friends, but as with most sites, be careful of getting to involved and giving out your e-mail as their are scammers who prey on our sites. You can enjoy joining in the groups and you will gain friends from it.

Posted

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

yeah i agree with daniel a gud pic helps then u will have no trouble finding friends on here

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well welcome to site hope you enjoy your self here you can check out some of the chts goping on or start one your self and see what kinda responce you get

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well welcome to site hope you enjoy your self here you can check out some of the chts goping on or start one your self and see what kinda responce you get

Robert_Connors
Posted

just say what u want too and go from there thats all there is to it :-)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Curtis welcome to the site and my best advise is that you just join groups the are what you like to talk about..I can understand why no profile pic because of what is writting on your profile about being str8..It is a great pic of your
city..But if I my say you can also put a pic up in a private ablum so only the ones you want to see what you look like can...If you like you can add me as a friend...Hope to see you in group discussion...