Prayers Please! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I do have many praises and thanks to come but right now I am SO in need of prayer. T is giong into surgery but it's been pushed out 2 hrs. And where we are it's already 95 degrees outside and we had to bring our dogs (this is so not good). I'm out with the dogds and despite being in the shade I am very concerned about leaving T or the dogs. I know she will understand but will also be a bit upset and I do need to be there. When the doctor shows up. Before I go in, I will be spritzing the dogs down and leaving some fresh water. A family walked past a few min. ago and when the dogs barked he went off on a tangent so I am afraid to leave them in this space that will be at least shady for a bit. I know God is in control. My body is almost insistant about remaining nervous.

T needs prayer for this hysteroscopy/D&C
Jessy and Misty need cool breezes and calm precious spirits and protection from those who get bent out of shape at a dogs barking.
I canst have PETA or animal control taking our kid!

Thanks everyone

Rod_Bell
Posted

My prayers go out.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Deb I know in my heart that God is watching over T in her time of need..Our prayers are always with her and you...Now the kids are going to be ok just leave the window down enough for them too have some kind of air..As long as you have water out and windows down no one can say a thing...Love you both and keep us inform what is going on...

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Deb,
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posted

Deb, Jesus loves you and even sees the sparrow fall. Our prayers are with you. He will take care of T. You are in our thoughts right now.

Posted

Thank you all. T was so concerned she wondered what I would do if she didnast make it. I told her I expected her to be waiting for me on the other side, which at first made her smile and then we both cried. She is doing ok and even ran a few errands alone today. Our 4 legged kids did marvelous despite the 103 temp. This lady walked in while I was waiting for the doc to get me after her surgery and said, "gee that's odd but the breeze out there seems very cool". It made me smile to know our Lord sent the cool breeze but more so that he sent someone in to tell me! Right on God!!

Posted

Thank you all. T was so concerned she wondered what I would do if she didn't make it. I told her I expected her to be waiting for me on the other side, which at first made her smile and then we both cried. She is doing ok and even ran a few errands alone today. Our 4 legged kids did marvelous despite the 103 temp. This lady walked in while I was waiting for the doc to get me after her surgery and said, "gee that's odd but the breeze out there seems very cool". It made me smile to know our Lord sent the cool breeze but more so that he sent someone in to tell me! Right on God!!

Posted

Thank you all. T was so concerned she wondered what I would do if she didn't make it. I told her I expected her to be waiting for me on the other side, which at first made her smile and then we both cried. She is doing ok and even ran a few errands alone today. Our 4 legged kids did marvelous despite the 103 temp. This lady walked in while I was waiting for the doc to get me after her surgery and said, "gee that's odd but the breeze out there seems very cool". It made me smile to know our Lord sent the cool breeze but more so that he sent someone in to tell me! Right on God!!

Posted

Posted

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am so happy that everything work out..