Mark_Lappin

im a loner who cant keep his penis hard! i want every1 to know! - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Lappin
Posted

Hi every1 my names mark lappin and ive got erectile dsyfunction! I struggle to get a real roc hard erection! And keep my dick up! I want u all to know what a failure iam! Please can every1 chat with me and help spread word about me. Im waiting msg me gen x

Posted

Hi Mark, hav u tried Viagara ?

Posted

Don't be that hard on yourself.... There is plenty of solutions for your problem! How old are you?

Joseph_Reilly_51940
Posted

Go see the doc, he/she is the best to tell you could well be nothing or even stress related.

Neil_Hilde
Posted

Sounds like someone got their account hacked. I mean, seriously?

Usman_Khalid
Posted

men asslicking now !

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

this sounds more like a joke to me but hay try 2 sticks and some duct tape that might work

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Put a needle of stay hard in your dick.....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you are not a bad person just go to the doctor and ask for cealis to help you get a hard on. i know alot of people who takes it. they are alot more happier when they take it for sex.

Robert_Connors
Posted

what the hellr u saying Neil LOLsmiles Neil

NotAntique
Posted

'ED has many causes, Mark.  Seeing a urologist is your best bet..  Don't be ashamed or shy, the doc's heard it all before.  It would be a shame for you to continue to suffer with embarrassment and/or shame.  It is a medical condition.  There are a myriad of things that can be done to resolve the issue.  Would you continue to suffer pain from a broken arm instead of seeing a doc?  I think not.  Make an appointment.  Write me if you need to talk about it.