Davan_Death_Hoffmen

Why is it so hard? - Gay Guys! <3

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Now my question of the week why is it so hard to find that one guy that doesn't like you for only your looks and that when you find that guy he turns out to be straight and when you find other guy like that he turns out to be taken...

why is it always so hard to find other people in life? that will love you for who you are no matter what you look like no matter how skinny/chubby you are no matter how short/tall you are no matter how handsome/beautiful/ you are... why is that i don't want someone perfect because someone perfect is boring?

Is that true though is someone perfect boring....? or are they perfect....because i think perfect is everyone they don't haft to be perfect perfect all that haft to be is them self's to me that is perfect but when ever you meet someone they turn out to be that guy that is taken or straight or ... just not into love at all...

to me its annoying .... when they fake to be guys when there really girls... fake ids... is annoying... really really annoying and heart breaking too....

Posted

Keep looking Davan and keep faith is all i'd say...i dont place any importance to size or looks but i'm guessing i would be to old. You will find someone soon i'm sure xxxx

Posted

Keep looking Davan and keep faith is all i'd say...i dont place any importance to size or looks but i'm guessing i would be to old. You will find someone soon i'm sure xxxx

Posted

it a very broken road at times but with each next breath heart beats on i opptomistic

Posted

it a very broken road at times but with each next breath heart beats on i optomistic

Posted

Trust me, They are out there. Keep looking. If I were younger I would suggest you to try me but..... Good Luck!

Posted

Well other than the ones' that are straight or taken, the other gay guys are still in their shallow phase of life. they havent yet learned that there is more to a relationship than hot sex and a nice body.

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

I do think that looks are a part of attraction. That is the animal part of us that is looking for the best mate. However, we are also shallow.

Just put your best foot forward. Show your inside characteristics to the world. Someone will recognize the beauty within.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you have to kiss a lot of todes before you find your prince

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you have to kiss a lot of todes before you find your prince

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

keep looking that guy is out there some where you dont expect him to be

JJ_NN
Posted

Homer Bozarth is right i gues, be patient, you prince will appaer sometime.

mostly at the moment you are not prepared and don't expect him to be there LOL

good luck,

JJ

Jules_Parker
Posted

I met my guy in a gay sauna, went there for sex came back with a lover, the sex (with him) was great too

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Just hang in there he might be right around the conner from you...

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Really i am not one of those guys to care for age its all about if you love them or not.. its not really about age its about the love in the relationship so to be honest i don't really care about age...also thanks for the support...and sorry i haven't been online for a while...

also thanks for the many comments that i have read...threw and threw over and over again ....and sorry if you cant understand my .... post....

Thanks from Davan

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I undrstand the post and yes love is what makes a good relationship...