Myoko_Pikoko
Posted

need somebody from selangor

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

im from serbia

Andy_Walker
Posted

I have lived in Kuala Lumpah. It is no wonder there are so many gay Malaysians in Australia,as it is frowned upon (and some times ruled as illegal) to be openly gay in Malaysia, whether they be of Indian, Chinese, Ex-pat or local heritage. I am happy that we can provide a safe place for them here. Human rights is not high on the agenda for the Malaysian Government. Good luck, Myoko, there are plenty of places here that cater for the Malaysian Gay Community.

Jules_Parker
Posted

Yes I'm here in Sembilan and gay, but can't tell anyone unless it's on a web site, and even then who knows who's monitoring sites like these, I think even after another 100 years there still wont be gay marriages here,

Posted

ya jules u r right very painful

Jules_Parker
Posted

How about the resent banned sexual gender meetings for support and enlightenment, then all the organizers got questioned by the police even though the advent never took place,

I think they just wanted to see if they could pin them down as being Gay so they could drag them though the courts,
I've just learnt if two gay guys are known to have or been caught having sex it's a 20 year stretch in Jail and a canning, hows that for equal rights and a free society, it just like the UK was in the 1960's all undercover and just right for blackmail - Jules