sugar daddys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i wanna know what you think about sugar daddies. a sugar daddy is an older guy that dates a younger guy and provides for the younger guy financially, buying him whatever he wants. i been thinking of getting one but i'm uncertain whether i should or not. yes it would be fun and an adrenalin pumper, and not to mention the countless bank deposits and money transfers... would you have a sugar daddy? should i get one?? hmmmmmm

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well suggars daddys can be nice but rember there can be a down side to you have to think things out really good and accept the trarms that go along with it

Posted

Well the way you come across 2 me is that you would be better off being a Rent Boy, as you just want 2 get money out of older Guy's.

Posted

Me too...I think he is already a rent boy....certainly has the mind for it.Perhaps he does it for a living

David_Dubber
Posted

I am an older man who just loves young guys. I would house them and feed them but never pay them in cash only in mind. Therefore, I agree with Richard that you would be better off just becoming a Rent Boy.

Posted

I've made clear before my attitude towards older guys who go after younger guys (or, to be more accurate, your average one on the scene and the reaction of their peers), but seeing as you've asked, I don't mind saying that I find the whole 'sugar daddy' dynamic no less callous, cynical or exploitative.

If you're in a relationship with somebody which is openly (at best) or furtively (at worst) based on the size of their wallet, what kind of impact do you think that would have on your partner? How damaging to their self-worth do you think that is in the long run? If an older guy feels he has to buy affection from somebody, then that indicates fairly his self-worth or confidence probably isn't that high - a vulnerability which most certainly does not need an opportunist to turn up and exploit. He needs support from his peers (if it's possible or forthcoming) and the knowledge that his worthiness as a person is not linked to his bank account.

Let me make something clear, because it's something people forever accuse me of: I am NOT an opponent of personal choice or personal freedom. I simply believe that the exercise of that freedom must be responsible and I am totally unashamed to say I look down at people who don't sufficiently consider other people in the exercise of it. The scenario you have described, to me at least, is an excellent example of such irresponsibility.

I'll also make something else pre-emptively clear: the robust tone of the above post is deliberate, but it does not mean that I won't admit I'm wrong if somebody convinces me that I'm wrong.

Posted

Totally agree with David and Richard. I am an older guy who love younger guys but, I am in no way a sugar daddy... I am with a person for love and for the responsibilities that a serious committed relationship brings. I will provide and do my part in the relationship but, I would never ever be with anyone to pay his way of life or to pay him just to be with me. A relationship is a 2 way road and both partners has to do their part to make it work.

Posted

thanks you all. a real eye opener hey... i am mostly influenced by friends that have sugar daddies... i am now learning to go with what i feel is right!! i have never done it before and i dont think i will... lol, what robert said was funny coz i have never even had sex or a boyfriend yet.. im a lil innocent boy who is coaxed into the wrong things by peer pressure!! thanx yall!!

Posted

Have to say@Nick Morgan,well said excellant words you have said on this subject,i have nothing to add that Nick hasnt said,well done mate.

Posted

thanks you all. a real eye opener hey... i am mostly influenced by friends that have sugar daddies... i am now learning to go with what i feel is right!! i have never done it before and i dont think i will... lol, what robert said was funny coz i have never even had sex or a boyfriend yet.. im a lil innocent boy who is coaxed into the wrong things by peer pressure!! thanx yall!!

Posted

JJ_NN
Posted

i am very negative about it

JJ

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Good points Nick,i completely agree.Expliotation is a terrible thing and praying on someones vunerablity and low self worth is shameless.What support is there for the older guy in this situation does anyone know?We have youth groups but is there something at the other end of the spectrum?If you are going to get money you will eventualy have to sacrifice self respect and pride in yourself,there is always a price to pay.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Good points Nick,i completely agree.Expliotation is a terrible thing and praying on someones vunerablity and low self worth is shameless.What support is there for the older guy in this situation does anyone know?We have youth groups but is there something at the other end of the spectrum?If you are going to get money you will eventualy have to sacrifice self respect and pride in yourself,there is always a price to pay.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Posted

"We have youth groups but is there something at the other end of the spectrum?"

Depends on the area, mostly. And also on the person. There are some areas where there are groups for that age group but they're pretty rare. Plus a lot of older guys (understandably) feel that the idea of such a group is a little beneath them or find it slightly degrading - so like most older people may prefer to rely on more informal groups (or groups they feel they can 'trust' or have some kind of stake in).

Again, I think it's really down to their fellows in the community.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Food for thought isnt it.

Posted

maybe it's better if you date a 75 year-old rich grandpa for two years and when he steps into the coffin, maybe you still have a little chance to get some money from him. Pray harder

Posted

I'm in my early 50's and I do like younger fellaz but, then again ..there are dudes around my age that really do turn my head. Guess what I truly am is an equal opportunity sort of guy. I'm young at heart and want my mate to have that nature about them as well. I couldn't/wouldn't ever be a sugar daddy because there is no guarantee that love will keep us together and ...besides ...although I make a decent living, I'm not made of money. If we're not equals or at least close to that ..what's the point?

Posted

I give up,it seems that all this is about gaining financially.Whatever happened to gaining a friend,meeting a nice guy and having fun.So being gay or bi o whatever now relies on the size of the wallet.
I would much rather trust a friend