Lenny_Fuentes

should we stay friends with the people that took away our virgnity? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well the question above sums up what this is about. should we stay friends or at least aquiatences with the people that took our virginity? i do wanna stay in contact with the guy who took it but i also fear what would happen. i mean after he took it he really fucked me over and i mean badly. i was depressed/still kinda depressed about it and went into one of my darkest moments cause of him. i wrote him a letter that i was going to send to him but i was always scared of being rejected. i ultimately decided to burn it and it made life easier and it felt like a huge weight was taken off my chest. i was happy for a while and everything seemed well until this tuesday when my best friend said " you know even though ***** took my virginity i still want him to be in my life. what about you lenny?" i broke down cause i remember that when me and the guy that took it were talking he did make me feel special and i always had these 'what if' thoughts. you know what i mean you think what if hes them one? what if hes the one to make me happy? i felt like that with him but after what happened i just cry a lot i am getting over it but i still want him in my life but im just nervous about how to approach him and how to restart our friendship. so my question is do you think people in general should stay friends or at least in contact with the person they lost it to and why?

XOXO,
Lenny
PS sorry if its too long i needed to ask this before i went to bed. was on my mind all day.

Posted

na fuck him dude if he wasn't a jerk he would of talked to you after but he didn't he is proberly hard up for a root and wants some!

Posted

your viginity not make you you so he had a moment but you still you

Posted

your viginity not make you you so he had a moment but you still you

Posted

you V not make you you so he had a moment but you still you

Posted

Lenny
In your situation, I would say no. You were hurt by the person who took your virginity. Telling you, that you should be friends with this person is like telling a rape victim that they should become friends with their attacker. It will only hurt you and perpetuate the hurt you feel. Allow yourself to tell that person to F*CK OFF, and move on to a new and hopefully happier time.
Chris

Posted

I don't know much about this kind of stuff, but 'the one to make you happy' will not be somebody who hurts you or makes you depressed. There's also the fact that after a first sexual experience in particular, it's actually really not uncommon to feel extremely attached to whoever it is that you had it with - regardless of whether you should or not. Those kind of 'what if' thoughts are a perfectly normal (if extremely painful) occurrence. I won't lie, it doesn't sound like you've got an easy time coming - it is probably going to take you quite a while to get over this guy and your feelings for him. But you'll do it. And if you meet 'the one', I don't think it'll feel like a 'what if'.

Posted

Hi Lenny, There are Guy's who will promise u the Sun, Moon and Star's, and tell u that u will alway's be the only one in their Live's, and Pledge their undieing Love for u, Untill they get their Wicked Way, Then they are off. Unfortunately Lenny some of us learn the hard way. So when u meet a really respectful Guy u may find it hard 2 put ur Trust in him,i hope u meet someone special and put the first guy behind u and giv the special guy a shance.

Posted

Hi Lenny, There are Guy's who will promise u the Sun, Moon and Star's, and tell u that u will alway's be the only one in their Live's, and Pledge their undieing Love for u, Untill they get their Wicked Way, Then they are off. Unfortunately Lenny some of us learn the hard way. So when u meet a really respectful Guy u may find it hard 2 put ur Trust in him,i hope u meet someone special and put the first guy behind u and giv the special guy a shance.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I agree. He used you for his own selfish wants and desires. Move on and try to forget and forgive him.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I agree. He used you for his own selfish wants and desires. Move on and try to forget and forgive him.

Dave_Mack
Posted

David_Dubber
Posted

Frankly, in my mind, it depends whether you both wanted 'it' to happen in the first place or whether he forced himself upon you. If it is the latter then, please, try and move on.

Posted

If one lose their virginity with a friend, after the occurrence they both will remain friends regardless!!! just a special moment shared by 2 special friends.

In the other hand, If you lost your virginity with a random guy or a guy you had the hots for, don't expect much afterward because he had what he wanted and in his mind is all over.

If you lost your virginity with a friend and now he is distant or he don't really have contact with you, he wasn't your friend. He just wanted a piece of ass and as soon he got it he moved on.

Losing your virginity is a very special moment and you should do it only with a person that you consider is very special for you, and make sure that after he took that from you things are not going to change.

Just move on, clearly he is an ass!!!
Don't suffer for anyone, it is not worth it!

JJ_NN
Posted

i agreee with Dave Mack !!!!!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

From David Dubber - "Frankly, in my mind, it depends whether you both wanted 'it' to happen in the first place or whether he forced himself upon you. If it is the latter then, please, try and move on."

I agree with David but I would add to "forced himself" or if he lied to you, or tricked you in any way. Did he act as if he was the one and then just left?

If you stay friends with him and are still hoping that he will come back to you as the "one", then you need to let him go and move on so you can get ready for the next adventure.

Posted

I know how it feels. I lost my virginity to someone that I liked. Hell he called me his boyfriend and I found out that he ALREADY had one at the time. So apparently, he fucks around with other guys while in a relationship. So my answer to your question buddy, no. Don't bother with him. Even if he apologizes a thousand times, the pain and the suffering that he put you through will still be there.

Posted

They are all bastards, I don't even know the name of the one who STOLE mine!

Posted

They are all bastards, I don't even know the name of the one who STOLE mine!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

no because if he was a friend, he would talk to you after wards and he would not have thrown you to the curb

Posted

i agrees with you dean
most guys are BASTARDS! and they dont know that they had such a good thing until its gone

Posted

i agrees with you dean
most guys are BASTARDS! and they dont know that they had such a good thing until its gone

Posted

Dean, Lenny; They gay world is full of BASTARDS and People that only want one thing and once the get it they will got out of your live as fast as the got into your live.... Still there is lots of good gay guys, they are out there is just a matter to find them, just be careful of whom you choose because otherwise you would be hurt over and over and over. Trust me I know!!!

Cheers guys, live goes on