D.M_Barrera

Would yu date a transgender? - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Friday I went to a pageant ..mm dragqueens? But some of them already have gone throu the whole sex change. One of the contestants had such an amazing body! She looked just like a woman! Now, I dont want to seem like I descriminate.. i just dont knw if I could date a transgender. Could yu?

jessicazylee
Posted

i dont discriminate on the basis of genitalia or boobs/noboobs. I do however, am a little picky on personality and intelligence.

oh and attachments. i'm currently attached, so no.

Posted

First of all, transgender does not equate to drag queen.
Secondly, of course I would date a transgender/transsexual, not only because I am one myself but because I've never met a moronic transsexual and I could never date anyone who wasn't at least as intelligent as me.

Posted

@Charlotte Barlow: Props to you for having the guts to say what I've wanted to for... I forget how long. I'd have to agree with you on every front. And I really mean, EVERY front. Is it sad that I am even scared to come out on a site such as this one? Pity.

Posted

rather than getting into all the fine points. all things being equal, intelligence compatability etc, definitely yes and have/

Lys_Garcia
Posted

They're both really pretty but once again at least for me -- I need to talk to them and get an understanding of who they are before dating them and that's all that really matters to me.

Posted

I should have said, one used to be a boy Can anyone guess who?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

@Charlotte.. No transgender doesnt equal drag queen. But I said I went to a dragqueen pageant, but some of the contestants had gone through the whole sex change.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

@Leanne... was it the first one? They are both gorgeous

Posted

i wouldn't date a transgender, but there's no harm being friends

Paul_Cox
Posted

Wow, insensitive topic question. It makes transgendered people appear to be objects. Like asking "Would you date a black?" they are people after all...

Chrystal_Larsen
Posted

Absolutely would... but I'm also Pansexual... so yeah.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Mm no Paul, its not kalling them objects. Its like saying would a lesbian date a bisexual? Atleast i dont see them as any less. Its just that lesbians over and over say how they love a woman because of its femeninity.

Btw...why is Paul on a lesbian group anyways?

Paul_Cox
Posted

I honestly have no idea. I wasn't even part of the group and just started getting notifications rearding this topic. I honestly have no idea why. As far as the title, I just thought it'd be nice to say "transgender person", rather than just "a transgender". It's like referring to "a gay". And I'm familiar with the subject because my Bf is trans.

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Mm the thing is, no matter how any body states anything someone is bound to get offended. I've never been able to actually meet a "transgender person" so my curiosity brought me to post this in order to get some feed back from lesbians. I would like to ask more questions, hopefully someone on this group would have some knowledge but I'm concern people will take it the wrong way. So I'll just stay ignorant?

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Mm the thing is, no matter how any body states anything someone is bound to get offended. I've never been able to actually meet a "transgender person" so my curiosity brought me to post this in order to get some feed back from lesbians. I would like to ask more questions, hopefully someone on this group would have some knowledge but I'm concern people will take it the wrong way. So I'll just stay ignorant?

Paul_Cox
Posted

Ok well if you want a gay guys perspective I'm here too. And I've had more than my fair share of experience with FTMs, MTFs, and everything in-between.

Tor_Saff
Posted

i wouldn't discriminate on the basis that someone was born in the wrong body. as long as i can have a conversation with some similar interests then if someone was born with the wrong genitals it wouldn't put me off.

Posted

Yeah I think I could date a MTF transgender/transexual, both pre opt and post opt. Although I do like me some boobs but you know, ultimately I'm more concerned about whether a girl has pretty eyes and a sharp mind

Posted

Good to hear, I have been working on my witticisms too Seriously though, it's nice to hear that you have such an open mind

Posted

I wouldn't because they are always on edge with hormones and stuff! haha

Posted

i honestly dont think i could date one, but it all depends on the person and stuff, i'd never say never

jessicazylee
Posted

@leanna that depends on the stage of transition, and if they're taking hormones at all

tho i will say, the first few months beginning hormones, yes things are a little haywire. and i do say that with the most affection... my friend said so himself [FTM], "it's like undergoing puberty all over again, except in the span of a few months instead of a few years!"