'Yaj_Martinez

Ideal man? - Gay Guys! <3

'Yaj_Martinez
Posted

there is no such thing as "ideal man" and we all knew that.. let us face the fact that there are no such thing as that.. share with us ur "ideal man"..

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

Someone who is funny, intelligent, and caring. He should be slightly taller than me with broad shoulders and a gorgeous smile. My ideal man is driven, hard working, and dedicated to improving life for everyone. He will want lots of babies, I could go on all day.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

There is a so call ideal man for everyone you just have to wait for him to come along..Don't go looking for it because you will never find him..I meet my man 23 yrs ago and been happy every since..And I didn't go looking for him it just happen...

Posted

michael you are so right

Posted

The ideal man will be the one you totally fall for,there is just something about him,you will know it when it happens.We all look for different things in a guy,but you know what when we fall for the right guy for us,and someone asks you what it was that you made you fall for him,most times the answer will be i dont know just something about him.

Posted

The ideal man will be the one you totally fall for,there is just something about him,you will know it when it happens.We all look for different things in a guy,but you know what when we fall for the right guy for us,and someone asks you what it was that you made you fall for him,most times the answer will be i dont know just something about him.

Posted

He is out there somewhere, it just takes time to find him,have an open mind,be honest,truthful,grateful & kind. most of all have a dream & go for it

Posted

He is out there somewhere, it just takes time to find him,have an open mind,be honest,truthful,grateful & kind. most of all have a dream & go for it

Posted

Posted

There is always that one "ideal man" for us all. Hopefully we will find him in our lifetimes but remember that the search is part of the fun.

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

I guess my idea of ideal man will be that someone when I see him, I know he is the one to spent the rest of my life with. And it doesn't even matter if his personality is different from mine.

Posted

My ideal Man... Hrm...
I think... Taller than me, has an awesome smile. Is, in a way, masculine... Someone I could hug when I'm sad or feeling lovey dovey or some shet... xD