Jony_Star

I Don't Know About You... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i don't know if it's just my computer...feel free to let me know...but i think this site is having major issues...aside from the conversations on chat disappearing everytime we reload the page...these discussions don't seem to be updating anymore...i mean sometimes they do...and sometimes they don't...whatever "improvements" they're making to this site...it's surely not working and making it worse...lol...

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

no it not you the same thing is going on for me also

David_Dubber
Posted

and some messages are appearing five or six times

David_Dubber
Posted

and some messages are appearing five or six times

Posted

And it's happening all the way over here in Ireland

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I tried to add a comment yesterday and I kept hitting the 'Comment' button over and over and nothing happened.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I tried to add a comment yesterday and I kept hitting the 'Comment' button over and over and nothing happened.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Posted

and over and over

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

gays.com is being slow tim

Posted

i been getting that also you write a message then 4 to 5 minute later they got it

Posted

i been getting that also you write a message then 4 to 5 minute later they got it

Posted

Who knows what it might be. :-/

Posted

Posted

Posted

Oh geez.

Posted

i found out what it does, it prints something that starts as [object text] above it meaning that it went thru

Posted

took me a while to figure out, after that i had posted nearly twenty times on one post

Posted

i have a few friends on here... and the system is really not working very well ... one has a sick dog that needs an operation.. and he needed toknow how to get some financial help.. I sent him a number of places in three different messages... none of which he got or I could see i sent.. so does anyone know what gays.com is doing about this?