Alexander_Smyth

boyfriends - Gay Guys! <3

Alexander_Smyth
Posted

how do you find a boyfriend if u ar still in the closet? cause im sooooo lonely and i need comeone

Posted

Welcome to my world!!! Finding a BF is not easy whether you are in the closet or not. is just not easy. Must of the guys just want sex, a FB or a FWB... There is just a few that believes in love a relationship or a Boyfriend.... The only thing I can tell you is good luck, and in the process of finding your Boy Friend you will be get hurts A LOT!!!

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

well here is a good place to start you are a handsome young man you will do just fine

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Alex Do you have a LGBT group in your area? If you do I would say go there and meet people and join in with some of the things that they do..If you need more help message me and I will try to help by looking up things in your area to do..I also have other friends that are from Ireland..

Posted

Hi Alex, well i really think there's a great Gay Scene in Galway, oh Eyre Square is a super place XD

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well this is a good plaxce for you to start hopefuly ypu will find guys around where you like that you can meet but there are a lot of nice guys on here to chat with and be friends with

Posted

I understand that yu want to find a boyfriend. Now me, Im a big gay soap watcher, and most people think that certain situations can only happen on tv, but i have dealt with some of these "gay soap" situations in real life. If yu want honesty, being in the closet and looking for a boyfriend are never going to work. More than likely, your boyfriend is going to want to "show the world" how he feels about yu, along with other public displays of affection. That is not what works for someone who is in the closet. Yu are going to be soo nervous of someone finding out, that yu are going to push that boyfriend away completely. If yu want to be in the closet, then thats all good if it works for yu. But, yu cant be in the closet and have a boyfriend. Those two situations are going to clash heads, and possibly lead to a decision yu are not ready to make.

P.S. yu can also message me for more help. Im about to minor is psychology in college, and I am great at giving, blunt and realistic advice. I do apologize if my statement came off as rude. I was not trying to be rude, just being blunt, honest and realistic.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come out of the closet my friend

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes alex I have meat someone on this site so don't give up guy u may find someone like I have :-)

Posted

i know its hard i am still in the closet and i want to meet a guy but i have lots of gay friends on this site and its also alot harder depending on you age because most people come out when they are older me i am 14 and i have never had a boyfriend but serriously you will find someone

Posted

yea it's kinda hard to date when you're in the closet...most guys that are out don't want to get with guys who aren't out...i mean sure it would be nice if you had someone to help you come out...but the fact is...it's better to do yourself...last thing you want is for people to start playing the blame game on who made who gay...i know cuz had a bf...we were both in the closet...mom found us making out...it was not pretty...said i was confusing her son...so not only did the mom know before she found us...but she was blaming me for son being gay...i was like omg...so it's best to avoid the drama...and just get it over with before you meet someone...