Lorenz_Banks

love - Gay Guys! <3

Lorenz_Banks
Posted

Why it so hard for an older guy to find a younger guy who wants a relationshipy

Posted

because some are just finding out about the world, and some are still in that childish selfish stage. Give it time there are muture guys out there

Posted

Depends on the age gap really. But also many younger guys are more up for the experiences then to settle down.

I am stuck between the two groups and still cant find anyone, so i think its all down to the groups that are in the area as well not the age

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

l'm 44 and my boyfriend is 22

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

l'm 44 and my boyfriend is 22

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

l'm 44 and my boyfriend is 22,,,and loving it

Robert_Connors
Posted

well I have met someone and I am 53 and he is 34 so what ever and Wayne cool guy LOl u craddle robber

Posted

As Anthony said, this does really depend on who you're referring to when you say 'younger'. But by and large the reason older guys struggle is because there is a reasonably widespread mistrust towards them amongst younger guys. The reason that mistrust persists is that it's entirely justified.

Posted

There are dating site's for younger guy's looking for older guy's only.

Posted

Mon., June 13th, 11, 19:25 Hrs. M.D.T
Hi Group.
I Live with a Guy Who is 12 Yrs. Younger Then Me. I met Him in the Courier Buisness in the City I Live In - Calgary. I Had No Idea He was Gay. Figured
Straight. It Sure Appeared That Way Really. I Found Out Strictly By Chance
at a Gay Bar on a Friday Night of all Things. Quite the Surprise. He Later Asked
Me to Move in etc and I've Been Living With Him for Just Over 24 Yrs. May 87.
Its Been and Interesting Trip.
Tnx,
Operater.

Jules_Parker
Posted

I always looked around for a younger guy but somehow always ended up with an older guy, I once had a lover when I was 36 he was 83 a deeper love you will not find, but he got the big C and died at 87, although devastated by his lose, these were the four happiest years of my life, I will never forget the great memory's he left me with, it is a fact if you go for a much older guy, he may not be around for as long as you are