Thành_Vinh

.......... - Gay Guys! <3

Thành_Vinh
Posted

How can you love another if you don’t love yourself?

Posted

good question not have answer for

Posted

This is a pearl of wisdom from the far east and is very true.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

l could love someone like you

Posted

i don't think you truly could, because you wouldn't be able to believe they love you back

Thành_Vinh
Posted

I was just thinking

Allen_Thikeo
Posted

In my opinion, if you don't love yourself, then you probably don't have self-confidence. Therefore with that being said, you then depend on another person to give that confidence in you. Hence, you are able to love without loving yourself. But that's a very bad way of being in a relationship. It's like having someone build a bridge for you to cross over a river, only then, to find out it's made of non-water proof glue and thin wood. Ever heard of the saying, "love is a drug?" In some psychological aspects, you think low of yourself because you already don't love yourself, therefore when you go into a relationship with a person when having that mind set, the person you date becomes a drug that feeds your low self-esteem, he makes you feel as if you are the most greatest person to ever live and so you become addicted to it, but becareful. Once you become to dependent, what would happen when that person leaves you?

Anyways enough of the rambling. You can love another it fills your needs of loving yourself. (That's how I see it) My friend did it all the time.

Neil_Hilde
Posted

The problem with placing all of your love onto someone else, without leaving any for yourself, is that you end up in a co-dependent relationship. You become so blinded by your love for the other person that they could be abusing you mentally, physically or emotionally, but you just don't care. All that matters is keeping some form of relationship with the person you love, regardless of whether the relationship is healthy, or not.

Posted

sorry i don't believe that i have no love for myself but can truly say i love other people. i don't depen on any one for my happiness or to make me whole

Liga_Hend
Posted

this question is deep...
it's true...

i believe we should love ourself first before love other people..
nice one..

Posted

I hated myself 4 year's, untill i learned 2 love myself. The result, Loads of Confidence and love 4 everybody and especally love 4 the guy i am with

Posted

i'm in that Q right now, i used to not love myself because i used to be what people call "a follower to the crowd" until I wanted to change 180, hence why i have dreds people alway told me i look better short cut hair and guys should do it like that, but having this hairstyle makes me feel different and that i can start to love myself slowly knowing what ever i look like i know i'm good :P

Thành_Vinh
Posted

you never lose by loving,you always lose by holding back!
let it s natural

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Such a great discussion..Thx Thanh...

Ryan_Bistarkey
Posted

If one cannot accept their own flaws they cannot accept them in others. Embrace yourself, even the negative aspects. Everyone is flawed. Smile, hug yourself, and laugh. Love yourself, deeply. Someone else may love you the same.

Posted

You have to love yourself before you can love someone else.