Joshua_Baggott

Is it wrong to be with more than one person? - Gay Guys! <3

Joshua_Baggott
Posted

now please be open minded.

Posted

YES!!! It bloody well is!
How would you like it if YOU found YOUR partner who you LOVE was actually with someone ELSE?
Huh? Cheating is unacceptable, and sort it out or you'll screw your life for good!

Posted

Yes it is... Cheater!!! I hate cheaters and liars!

Posted

pastures always greener from distance when find love should be your world sorry that just me

Posted

calm down guys...you're not going out with this guy...look Joshua this is the way i look at it...if your with someone else without you partner knowing and you knowing that he/she won't approve...then yea that's wrong...if your with someone else and your partner doesn't know and you don't know if he/she will approve...you gotta be honest and tell him/her that you're with someone else and see if they're ok with that...but if you and your partner agree that you could see other people or whatever then that's ok...but the stuff between you 2...is your business...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Josh you did not say if you are talking about have a boyfriend and want to have fun or you don't have a boyfriend and all you want to do is have fun dating 2 or 3 guys.If it's the frist part then you need to talk to your boyfriend about what you would like to try..If its that you just want to date more then one guy at a time then good luck because one of the other guys will find out. Now if you talk to the guys that you ar dating and they have a open mind and say yes because they might want to date others too..Have fun but be true too the ones your are dating and yourself...

Posted

honestly, it depends on the kind of relationship, because there are open relationships where, although you are devoted to one person, you are somewhat permitted with leeway with others so that they can satisfy some shortcomings in relationships, basically to keep the relationship from getting sour. it's kinda controversial, a lot of people don't approve, and open relationships, regardless of how it works

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Joni, Michael and Keandre, I do not think that people are built to be monogamous.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Joni, Michael and Keandre, I do not think that people are built to be monogamous.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Joni, Michael and Keandre

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Joni, Michael and Keandre

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Jony, Michael and Keandre.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Posted

I think Timoth might have thought he has made his point.
The truth is it has to deend upon the type of relationship.Is it open and agreeable or is there cheating going on.nobody likes a cheat,including in time the cheater.I think soepne needs to sort out his priorities.good luck but get it right

Posted

while i think partner should be together forever n sincere with each other that call true love a perfect lover o partner but the point is... need to love their partner all of his heart more than his life n love the way who they are maybe u are not madly in love with him o tis is ur choice but if u love him u ll sacrife n consident think his feeling b4 u regret ... if u can do that u are truly in love n falling in love with that person n ull not cheat at him so think of ur partner feeling b4 making any cheating

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

jush its sutch a vage question you shoule explain what you mean by 2 people do you mean as in being with one guy than anouther or at the same time like a 3 some and if one is your bf or not and if so is it open or not,

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

jush its sutch a vage question you shoule explain what you mean by 2 people do you mean as in being with one guy than anouther or at the same time like a 3 some and if one is your bf or not and if so is it open or not,

Tach_Chew_We
Posted