I am a grateful believer in Jesus Christ AND homosexuality, who's with me? - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I've found a great church in Las Vegas that seems to be very accepting for the most part and I don't have to feel as though I am a sinner for loving women there, you can watch service online from anywhere, and this church has even reached out to women in an Oklahoma prison. http://www.centralchristian.com/onlinecampus/

Jeff_Gerold
Posted

i am with u

Greamy_Park
Posted

Yes ^^ I m with you
Wow.. I wish I can find a church like that...

Posted

I'm with you I go to a good church St Margarets in Uxbridge

Posted

Good on you. Yes, things are slowly changing for the better.

Posted

Posted

Posted

Lee_Anthony
Posted

That sounds so brill there is a few Christian groups now from the M.CC. Inclusive church and some progressive churches out there who are now coming to the truth and are realizing that we G.L.B.T.Q people are exactly who God made us to be. And it does not make a difference with who we love. That God loves all of us unconditionally.

Lee_Anthony
Posted

That sounds so brill there is a few Christian groups now from the M.CC. Inclusive church and some progressive churches out there who are now coming to the truth and are realizing that we G.L.B.T.Q people are exactly who God made us to be. And it does not make a difference with who we love. That God loves all of us unconditionally.

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Sounds a brill church its good there is more now thinking in a better way Such as the M.C.C and inclusive church as well as some more progressive churches.

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Sounds a brill church its good there is more now thinking in a better way Such as the M.C.C and inclusive church as well as some more progressive churches.

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Lee_Anthony
Posted

Posted

Posted

I'm with you I go to a good church St Margarets in Uxbridge UK

Posted

I'm OUT and PROUD... I'm with you.

Toni_Stewart
Posted

i definitely believe anything is possible with God I believe everybody should throw that up for themselves... and pick up health, wealth, compassion, relationship, the power to think in our right mind...by faith put it all on me... Cause I believe... but it is nothing if you don't believe... so what we want to do is believe... and know we have the power to make a real different... my people believe.... most important is you gotta believe in me... it's like putting faith in your every step.... investing in your right to receive.....love, hope, joy, precious treasures, finances, health,... i want this for each and everyone of you... this is what I give to you, you, and you..... so stop giving up on me.... and believe in yourself.... because God has never let anyone down.... Believe me he is always... right on time... but you got to speak it.... to you have no other choice but to believe in the power of God.... Believe me because all know God can not lie... and He will show you amazing things.... that you have never dream of thought... could come true.... I leave you with my peace... know you got the power.... one love....

Toni_Stewart
Posted

i definitely believe anything is possible with God I believe everybody should throw that up for themselves... and pick up health, wealth, compassion, relationship, the power to think in our right mind...by faith put it all on me... Cause I believe... but it is nothing if you don't believe... so what we want to do is believe... and know we have the power to make a real different... my people believe.... most important is you gotta believe in me... it's like putting faith in your every step.... investing in your right to receive.....love, hope, joy, precious treasures, finances, health,... i want this for each and everyone of you... this is what I give to you, you, and you..... so stop giving up on me.... and believe in yourself.... because God has never let anyone down.... Believe me he is always... right on time... but you got to speak it.... to you have no other choice but to believe in the power of God.... Believe me because all know God can not lie... and He will show you amazing things.... that you have never dream of thought... could come true.... I leave you with my peace... know you got the power.... one love....

Toni_Stewart
Posted

Posted

thank you all for sharing