SamiB

Razor REd kiss <3 - Poetry Group

SamiB
Posted

With the razor kissed wrist this is my bright red scream,as i press harder blood begins to surface,i convince my self "you dont feel pain,forget it,its worth it".You convince yourself that there is no pain,i try to forget,its just my sick little game.Theres white ones,red ones,fresh ones too,i am ashamed of what i do,as time goes by they get harder to hide,more and more skin with scars on the outside,i hide them with long sleved shirts,it covers them up but does'nt take away the pain,it hurts the sameway when nobody knows,its just the way it goes.Cuts to feel alive its something i know is real,when things get too bad its first instint to just cut away,cut away,make some new scars to just get through the day,this time it got out of hand,cut too deep and now can hardly stand,losing way too much blood and i begin to fall,this will be my last secret and i wont say anything at all .

Posted

we are alive in spirit and also in reality because of the energy we possess.. Look in the mirror, touch your face, smile a little smile, and feel the embrace.

Catherine_Roberts
Posted

I know so well where your coming from,it's a lovely poem and you have inspired me to write one with just coming out of hosp tonight THANK's
i will put it on tommo you have come this far be strong xx

Catherine_Roberts
Posted

I know so well where your coming from,it's a lovely poem and you have inspired me to write one with just coming out of hosp tonight THANK's
i will put it on tommo you have come this far be strong xx

Catherine_Roberts
Posted

i will put it on tommorrow you have come this far be strong xx