Emi_Jayne_Ridding

Meeting up - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I don't know if many girls would be up for it but I think it'd be cool to arrange to
Meet all gays and bisexuals of here that live in your area or near you that would be good way of meeting someone obviously you would still have to be careful

jessicazylee
Posted

if u do...

meet in a public place, and with a set time frame [3-4pm only]. intentionally schedule something else afterwards, so u're not tempted to hang with them all day and follow them home or have them follow u home

if they're good people, they can wait a day or two to schedule another meeting.

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

True

Posted

Sounds like a good idea all in all. Do you have any idea for meet up places or just the meet up its self?

Demi_Chan
Posted

i think this is a great idea...i mean..its way too hard to meet up with others privately...way too much poser...if we set it up officially like..itll be waaay better n more comfortable...

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Coffee shops are always a good place to meet ppl you have met online. I have and it's safe.

Chrissy_Fulker
Posted

thats actually a really good idea, im thinking of doing it for my area as it isnt that easy to meet lesbians and gays. does anyone know a good place in guildford surrey?

jessicazylee
Posted

u'll have to do it via the events section of this website, since not all of us are even on the same continent. Doing it via the events, you can set a location, and those of us who have locations in our profiles will be able to see it, even those not privy to this conversation.

good luck u guys [i highly doubt any of u are in taiwan]

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I don't have any good ideas on places but like a coffee shop would be best place. Be well good and wouldn't feel as bad to be nervous and be better and hopefuli easier to find someone