Sick of being gay? Wish it was a choice.. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Lately I'm like fuck this, I wish I wasen't gay! Im just so fed up of it! Sick of going out on a night out pretending to be straight to everyone. I was out the other night and guys were coming up dancing and I just smiled and turned away. I didn't want to lead them on or lie to myself. I see guys and girls flirting and having a laugh with eachother and I want that with somebody. I kissed a girl for the first few months ago and i dunno, i didn't really have a connection, but maybe that was just with her. Don't know whats going on but its doing my head in. I not into the gay scene and am not out yet. Its just shit. I wish I was straight and had a normal relationship with a guy but I have kissed a fair few guys and felt absolutlely nothing for them. I'm so sick of it. I stopped kissing guys on nights months ago because I was just lying to myself. I have dtrict morals and views about relationships and being gay too..

I feel like I'm missing out on something and I'm never going to meet a girl that I truely like. Has anyone experienced this sucky experience??

Posted

yes im afraid i have i felt nothing for guys and then kissed couple girls felt something wasnt sure it was the right thing gave it a go and you know what taking risks do help. if you are so confused, although i do not follow this myself, most find it less confusing if they attempt a relationship with both to find themselves. being gay is not a choice and some can wonder and be wrong experiments do happen and in a weird way your blessed. so many people will fall hard for someone or easily and be broken you seem to already know what you are looking for and guys on nights out dont worry even if they know your gay still attempt it. they cant quite understand they think they are some kind of miracle to lesbians :/ dont wish to be something your not wish to be who you are whoever that may be

Rachel_Kind
Posted

kissing is nothing. It means nothing unless you have chemistry. For many ppl you can't have chemistry with someone unless you have known them a while. So don't feel bad about it. I know it would be easier to be straight but I am happy to be Bi because I can choose. Because Guys are Douchebags and I am happy to know that one day I will meet a nice lady

Posted

Hi hun, well I think your problem is more about dating than being gay. Clubs are like the worst place to find a lasting relationships. Most people there are not thinking straight and are only out to get wasted. Guys are there to pretty much have a quick one night stand.

Have you tried finding other groups to hang out with? Like join some social or sports group. Or even go to some gay social meetings. Not gay clubs or bars.

Missy_Watts
Posted

I guess I'm bi, but the interest in men I had has pretty much gone away..I don't look at men anymore..It's like the older I get the gayer I get,the more unhappy I am because I can't find anyone who doesn't walk all over me, so men happen to be easier for me, but I'm just totally not happy being with a man. I am having some self esteem issues and figure when I'm happier with myself maybe I will attract someone who's really into me..I envy lesbian relationships, it makes me sad that I may never find someone..The last two girls I've been with were just that..GIRLS, not women and they treated me so badly that if being gay or bi was a choice like some people seem to think it is I'd stay away from it...I totally feel like I'm missing out too. Sorry for venting on your post..Hope you figure it out, but I don't think you will in night clubs.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Seriously I wish I was Asexual. It would be nice to have no sexual desires, I could accomplish so much more, because seriously sex is sooo overrated.

Missy_Watts
Posted

I've pretty much given up and am just focusing on my career, but I guess in the back of my mind I am hoping to stumble upon someone who will blow my mind and treat me right...Until then, it's work, work, work.

Posted

I didn't used to think that way Rachel. I guess I'm coming around to your way of thinking though as I get older.

Posted

wow Im doomed..

DySharai_Smithers
Posted

You're not doomed, the answer is social groups and clubs, not the night life. I have been really lucky and only ran into a couple of jerks in my life but i know plenty of girls with the same problems. You guys (sorry girls) just never find each other, look at things a different way and maybe a good woman will walk out of the wood works. Don't worry about the feeling though, some people instantly connect and some people have to emotionally connect first. Have you explored that?

Posted

I have this motto of not doing relationships. When I was younger I went out with one or two guys and it just messed me up, even though i was fairly young I still hurt me even though we were immature. I think I really really like girls but It turns out that i kust really respect them for what they do or achieve. Im always doing that! I was thinking of just blocking all this out of my head until someone walks into my life. If its faith its faith!!? I have never truely emotionally connected with someonem like I never poured my heart out to someone properly..I tend to keep things all to myself. Im probably not ready for any relationship or what not..im so confused!