Am I loved for real? - Love and Romance

Ca****

Posted

Through this website I met the girl I like a lots. I didn't expect to meet my girl..I do like her a lots but she is going to move to WA, and I will go back my country for 4 months in summer. Through 4 months we have been together...I still dont know she likes me or not. Tonight is the final night I stay with her. I feel so sad to say that I will go and can't be near her anymore. I want to tell her I want her to be my girlfriend, but I think she can't do long distance relationship or I dont know she wants it or not. She used to tell me sometimes she doesnt like but but sometime she does. I dont know what to say...I feel sad so much and I want to tell her how much she made me happy during the time she had been with me. Maybe we will not see each other in a long time...maybe 10 years or forever... i dont know she will understand or has the same feeling like me. She is sleeping right now in the room and I am sitting to write these words for her. I dont know what to say....

Veena_Putnam
Posted

speak to her from your heart and be honest with her. Honesty is the best thing. If she chooses not to continue, it will hurt but it was not meant to be.
again, just be honest with her!

• 1 month later...
Posted

We broke up....I think she is a player....