Redvelvet_Boy

im gay and im a christian - The Gay Christian Network

Redvelvet_Boy
Posted

and how to live both life?

Posted

The two aren't mutually exclusive. It's not wrong to be who you are and there are many of us that have struggled to come to terms with this very issue. You didn't make the decision to be gay, you were born that way meaning God wanted you to be gay for a reason.

There are also many Gay Affirmed churches you could go to or watch the sermons online.

Live by the code of love that is written of in the bible, not by the hate that has been spewed out for thousands of years. Be strong, be brave and most of all love without fear of restraint and you'll be okay. Not everyone knows how to be kind, compassionate and merciful so it's our job to show them how to be.

Good luck Redvelvet Boy and know that God loves you just the way you are.

Sarah_McDurham_50721
Posted

what Libby said. that was beautifully written!! God knew you were gay before you did..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would have to agree.ZGod made you and he loves you for who you are...

Posted

Friday, June 0th, 22:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I'm a Gay Mormon, I Haven't Been Active in My Church for Over 25 Yrs. I Lot of the Values I Learned I Still Value as Such Because They Mean Something to Me in My Own Special Ways Even If I'm Not Active. I Don't Believe a Church Has the Right to Slam Others for Who They Are.
A person is Enttled to Respect, Dignity, and Equality, Regardless of What Others Say.
Tnx,
Operater.

Rod_Bell
Posted

The gospel of Jesus Christvis more about love than anything.

Posted

@Rod Bell u're so right.....

Posted

@Rod Bell u're so right.....

Posted

God knew who you are when you were still in the womb and he loves you and died for you. Stay strong and know that Jesus loves you no matter what some people in church say.

Posted

I'm totally with Libby. What she said is indeed beautiful. Love is God. God is Love.
for those who disagree with the gay lifestyle, they should express it with love, compassion and mercy and not hate. I think we all know to hate the sin and not the sinner. So if some believers think being gay is a sin, they out to hate the sin and not attack the person. I believe we all have the right to our own truths. None of us can judge another. The ultimate judge is our Heavenly Father up above. Just keep holding on to HIM and follow HIS voice and no one else. I believe as long as you're walking in His Light, you're on the right path. We can go on forever about who's right and who's wrong. Arguing about it will just show where our spiritual maturity is.
Love & Peace to All,
Freeja!

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

GAY .....OR........CHRISTIAN............

CANT BE BOTH

WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL IF WE DONT STOP MAN ON MAN OR WOMAN ON WOMAN

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Peter you are wrong...God loves us for who we are...He made us in his likeness..He knows who and what we will be long before we were even born..You should go to church and learn before you speak..I am gay and I am a Christian and I know when I leave this earth today or whenever God will be there with open arms to accept me in his house with many rooms and I will help him build rooms for all the other Christian...

Posted

Evening Michael ditto i totally agree with you.
God bless you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Ian were have you been lately??