Jony_Star

Friendship... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

this year has been really hard on me...because i lost the best of my friends...her and i were close...but for some reason that's still unknown to me...she wanted some time apart...after a year i wanted to see her...i was going to suprise her...but she asked me not to...and with all the pain of my heart...i ended our friendship...because it was hard to realize that as close as we were...she didn't have enough trust in me to let me know what's going on...and didn't give me a reason for this time seperation...i really needed her that day...and when she turned me down...it was too much for me to understand...and like all my dark times...i have to let this one go...so i wrote another poem in the hopes of finally letting this go...

Old Friends

Valuable memories still dear to me…
Times that were exciting and fun…
Our friendship isn’t what it used to be…
We were two and now I’m only one…

We were like sister and brother…
Walking together holding by hand…
Looking out for each other…
There was nothing we couldn’t withstand…

Our friendship now lost in existence…
Something I never thought I’d see…
Separated by this unknown distance…
Now you’re no longer with me…

I sit here on a lonely night...
My heart and soul in pain…
I hope we get to reunite…
I don’t want to wait in vain…

Posted

:-( *hugs*

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

sorry man, wish I had sometinhg encouraging top say but cant think of anything at the moment. channelling your feelings into writing though is always a good idea though. it's hard when your so close to someone ofr so long , then suddenly this chasm opens up between you and you can 't figure out why or how to bridge it and get things back to what they were. well, enough on that. I'm no mental giant on relationships. I wish you the best though! love in fierceness, jan

Posted

thanks guys...but don't worry...it's just a vunerable phase...it'll pass...i got this off my chest...now i have to wait for it to heal...but i'll live...

Posted

That sort of thing has happened to me as well ..and then I'll realize that "if you love somebody ..U gotta set them free". It's heartbreaking as can be but ..sometimes ..it's the only and right thing to do.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Like all things it to will come to pass...You are a strong young teen and you will handle this and other things that come at you in life...Hugs

Posted

life is about growth. and just as we learn from the good things that happen to us we also learn from the bad. it may sound selfish but take some positives from this experience, it will make you a stronger, if not better, person in the future. an ability to cope and have hope. for without hope what do we have?

Posted

thanks for the encouraging words...i added more to the poem...giving it a new ending...

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

hope is a great ally. peace out to you all.

Posted

That is a gorgeous poem wishing you peace.

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

Jonny are you going to publish these poems, seem such a waste to publish on here only. You have talent

Posted

well ryan...it's not a waste to publish them here...sure a lot of people would be able to read it if they were to be published...but maybe i'll publish these poems when i feel i have enough for a book...so far i've got 6...so i'll need more poems...

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

It's only a waste if thet stay hidden away where no one sees them. at least the people here can be graced by your words. more will in the futurte im sure. thanks for publishing them here jony.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

thanks.

Posted

You a real gift of writing poetry there look forward in reading more of them.