Andrew_Schiiler

Who else feels this way? - Gay Guys! <3

Andrew_Schiiler
Posted

When i go out and try to meet new people i tell myself that i am gonna meet someone. Not a one night stand but a chance to talk with other guys. But everytime my shyness kicks in and when i do get the chance i back out of it. For those who also feel like this, how do you deal with it?

Posted

Hey Andrew, I always get like that, that could be why I'm single haha.

I would aim to do the opposite to me, I prefer to go with what I feel, guys give subtle hints as to what they want and are looking for in words, expression and body language. When someone comes up to me, even the only one in months, if I know they are just trying to settle an itch I'm quick to cut them short. Just keep your eyes open, never expect wonders, be open to opportunity and follow how something feels.

Posted

i always get turned down,so cant help with this one

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

hey Andrew and Anthony

I agree dont expect anything from the encounters. It leads to disappointment.
Andrew where Edmonton, the reason why I ask without coming as being forward, I will be in Saskatchewan, Vancouver and Calgary doing a project for University.

Hoping to meet as many people as possible and make life long friends if possible. No pressure if you are uncomfortable by this request

Anthony - Where is East Hills? Is that in Sydney?

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

@ike - Just a suggestion, do you know why you get turned down? Do they say?
I was told once to work on myself in order to like myself, once you know at the stage where you like yourself it definitely projects off to others!

Just a thought, by the way you look Richie Gervais- awesome comedian!

Posted

Hey Ryan,

I agree, you have to be confident in yourself and love yourself before you can see people for what they are. I self reflected after drama and love who i am, i know i am far too dynamic and intense so have really no expectations of myself in finding someone. It helps haha

Yeah East Hills is Sydney

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

ALWAYS START SLOW UNLES THEY START FIRST AND THEN YOU KNOW WHATS WHAT

Posted

Hi
I'm just a old Romantic i believe if you go out looking for someone you,
never will find them.I'm a great believer in fate.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am with you on that Ian,,When I meet my hubby it was at a bar and I was not looking to meet anyone that night and he just walk by and at that time I know that we would be together for life and here we are still together after 23 yrs..
@Andrew When you see that person youlike to know ,then just take a deep breath and relax then go talk to him and be yourself..The most he can do is say no thanks

Duncan_Gosling
Posted

If you dont love yourself, how do you expect others to love you? Truth. My problem is whenever a guy wants to start something serious, I back out. I just think to myself what if something better comes along? What if I end up in a relationship to soon and miss out on my youth. This sounds very shallow I know, but i promise im not. Im just confused, someone help!

Posted

i am the same. i get all tongue tied and clumsy. if something embarressing is gonna happen to me its when another gay guy is in the room!
note to self- must blow nose! ha ha xxx.

Posted

Nathan, you and the others need to relax more and just be yourselves. Don't hide behind the guise of being shy and just let yourself get into what you want to say and do. Once you start the rest comes easy.

Posted

Very true Andrew, Good discussion, If your work out the solution please write a book it would be a best seller. I will buy the first copy . will you sign it . Waitingxx