Posted

i want more than just sex

Posted

yep, i do, but i always meet the ones that want just that and nothing else

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i want something more then just sex and i found it in 2004

Posted

I think most guys want more than just sex. It's just the few that want only sex that tends to ruin things for the rest of us. Me -- I'd love to find someone to love me and accept my love and spend our lives together. Sex would be good but that's not what it's all about.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

there are a lot of us who want somthing more than sex i like to start with compatibality than move on from there

Posted

I think to be honest most guys do want something more than sex but some of them, their circumstances don't give them the opportunity to be out so they live like that.

I would love to find someone but I have 2 kids and a boat and although I'm separated I often think it's too much for another person to take on.

Posted

We all have someone out there ,that fits our profiles,an sex is not every thing ,but it does have a role in it ,I have been looking for someone that enjoys more to than sex for a few months,but it has been a challenge for me because of distance from each other ,most guys that I have met here have been great an do want more but not willing to relocate or meet me half way in the situation,starting to get tired of looking for now ,but we jut have to keep looking I guess.....

Posted

id like to find some one that like to be there for you wen you need them but sex is good also but its not everything in life

JJ_NN
Posted

of course i want more than sex..............can you have sex 24 hours aday,?i want a loving and caring boyfriend just as i will be for him !!!!!!!!!!!

JJ_NN
Posted

you are absolutely right, David

Posted

having more than just sex is only a dream for me,maybe itll come true,maybe it wont

JJ_NN
Posted

ike papan, believe me it is more than worth it.................

good luck,

JJ

Posted

has anyone here ever had more than just sex?

Posted

To me it seems like the distinction between people who want sex and people who don't is a little arbitrary - if you were to ask them, pretty much every gay/bi guy with a few exceptions would say they're looking for something deeper than just sex, but will probably also say that in the meantime they just want to have fun, and the familiar pattern emerges from there.

There's nothing wrong with any of that at all - plenty of people seem perfectly satisfied with it. But it's worth bearing in mind that the distinction between 'people who want sex' on the one hand and 'people who want more' on the other doesn't quite work in a lot of cases, even though it does in some.

"What about you, Nick? Where do you stand?" I hear you ask.

Well, I think I'm one of the cases where oddly the distinction does apply. I've said numerous times on this group that the idea of just sex on its own really doesn't do much for me, hence I don't go looking for it.

Posted

a relashanship, i love to have a friend that stays with me for ever .................... a kindred soul

JJ_NN
Posted

yes, of course Ike Pappan, what do think about loving and caring??????????????????

JJ

JJ_NN
Posted

of course i want sex too and if possible a lot....................BUT it is not all there is in a proper relationship !!!!!!

do you understand me now?

JJ

Posted

I've had much more than just sex with my bf and lover Bobby. But he died when we were both only 16 of leukemia. So I've been searching for that feeling of being loved again. Lately it's been mostly just sex but I'll never give up hoping I can find just the right person again. It may never happen a second time but I'll never stop looking.

Posted

i am looking for love. love love love! i am a pretty old fashioned kind of guy given my age. i want the romance and starlight, moonlight and magnolia. nothing else will do for me. of course sex comes into it but isnt the deal breaker.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Davie It will come again just don't look for it...You are still young enough and you will find another..

Posted

michael is right,for the most part,i dont look for it,never mention love or sex to another guy,i just live my life alone,if i find love i do,if not,oh well,wasnt meant to happen.
@JJ love is not really anything to me,got tired of feeling it for a guy and never getting it back,so i just am friends with everyone,help them find guys,or just hang out and talk.And about caring,im always caring about others,but at times after getting burned,i stop caring as much for a while--but that doesnt last long cos i have to feel liked and wanted and caring and helping others is what makes them like you in my opinion,or from what i have learned

Posted

nathan glaze if you are so out and proud why hide your face?

JJ_NN
Posted

davie,i would hope you were looking for me....................you are such a sweet boy,.............but i am afraid i am too old for you,don't i?

JJ