Weather........ - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

whats the weather like where you are?Here its 100 degrees today and tomarrow,pretty hot

Posted

dont tease,lol jk i hate the heat,id rather be too cold,cos you can bundle up,but when its really hot you cant go running around naked or youll get in trouble heh

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

rain every day

Posted

I have a place I go where I can walk naked the whole day and skinnydip to stay cool. so give me the heat anyday.

Posted

im movin there haha we are going to have our 2 or 3 week no-rain heat drought here pretty quick

Carl_Gruel
Posted

It is beautiful here in San Diego. It is about 70 and bright and sunny. Humidity is around 60%. I moved here to get away from the heat of summer and the cold of winter. A lot of people that visit here want to stay because of the weather.

Posted

hi Fadi and @Carl--sounds nice,but costs too much to live there

Posted

Freezing here, had heatwave the weekend and now the wind's are cumming from the polar region. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted

hot one day,cold the next,then warm next day,then cold again day after that,we went thro that 2 weeks ago,i hated it,nver knew what to wear so kept winter clothes out lol

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

got to love the rain get naked ans play in that just as fun as inn the sun

Makoto_Uzuki
Posted

ha haa
hide and seek in the rain ^^

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

i like to watch you naked david

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

its in the 60's all week here

JJ_NN
Posted

i love your possibilties, David, so i am naked myself as much as possible....................

enjoy !!!!!!!!

JJ

Posted

i love summer nights,just the right temperature,either sit outside and enjoy it or lay on the roof and gaze at the stars

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It is 80 here and it is not even afternoon yet...Going to get hotter and more to come.. @Ike you go to nascaar race out there this past weekend??

JJ_NN
Posted

i would love to see you David without tan lines...................
:-)

JJ

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

you have very nice body

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If I had a High private fence around my yard I too would not have tan lines Davie...lol...

Posted

Thank you Sreco. Micheal, don't let the lack of fence get in the way of you enjoying yourself. I doubt anyone is looking in your back yard anyway. So go for it.

Posted

famous last words,lmao jk

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

LOL Yep Famous last words when a cop comes calling...