I am really long - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey my name is Howard and i think i have a really large penis. I have never seen another mans preciousness, but i would like to think, and have been told by mum that my 3 inches are enough to please any man. Just wondered if any of you guys are around to compare, and also offer some 1st time experience for myself. Before you ask i am 22 and still a virgin. Btw live in Norwich but can get to anywhere in the UK, as i have a car

My number is 07817455046

Please ring me or text would be super, thanks boys :P

Love H.Storey

Posted

am curious about what he said at first then what he said in the middle of his statement,but will respectfully let it be.....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I was going to say the same thing Ike...

Neil_Hilde
Posted

Profile no longer exists... Yay Trolls!

Posted

Size is not everything

JJ_NN
Posted

indeed, the important thing is how use it, or let be used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

ian & jj, r right it not the size its what u do with it

Posted

man,theres alot of ppl that post then delete their profiles

Posted

size is not everything

Robert_Connors
Posted

but it helps hehehe

Posted

Yeahh ..I just don't get what is up with those who post and then disappear. usually it's not too hard to see who the fakers are ..they never last too long. I did meet one guy on here in May from Nova Scotia who I did open up to we had what seemed to be a nice blossoming friendship. Suddenly he just disappeared from here and from fb as well. When I found him on twitter, he blocked me. I was wondering if I said something wrong but I needed to realize that it's just probabaly him ..for whatever reason. Still can't help but to shake my head on that one. It was just too strange!