Weigh in - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am starting this discussion so it helps all the members to see if they want to lose or gain weight so this is my weight in Kilos = 58

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

gain weight

Posted

why I am only 5ft.5inches tall cant carry to much weight

Robert_Connors
Posted

gain alittle but stay fit

Posted

Its funny I gain weight in the Winter but lose it in the Summer

Janaman_Jana
Posted

hi everyone I live in Pakistan any bottom in pakistan contect me under 20 thanks

Posted

Excuse me Janaman but what has this comment to do with weight....

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

If you are looking to build muscle, you have to gain some body fat. Eat more calories than you are burning.
I'm currently in a bulking cycle, and I am taking in about 4000 calories/day. I'll bulk til the second week of July, then I start cutting. I shed all the fat, and I'm left with the muscle.
Considering the information you've provided, I wouldn't cut. Up your caloric intake and work on muscle and strength.

Jacob_Lee_53904
Posted

jimmy is right

Posted

314 pounds--ive NEVER been over 275,i cant have this,i need pure muscle,mainly cos thats the kind of build i have

Posted

lol wow,whered I get 314??i meant 304

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Ike, when I cut, I decrease calories and increase cardio. I lift lighter weights and do higher reps. Like 4 sets of 25+ reps. Also, I decrease carbs. The carbs I eat are complex. Like 100% whole wheat, sweet potatoes, fresh spinach. Protein intake stays high to prevent the body from breaking down muscle for protein.

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

I have been the same weight at the age of 14 of 62kgs and now iam 48 of age now and the same weight

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

In the last 3 months because of my health I have gain weight and I hope that I can lose it after my surgery...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 200lbs. i can not lose nor gain any more weight

Raijin_Lockheart
Posted

i'm 288 pounds (if my maths is right) and i'll like to get to 156 pounds, so have a long way to get yet, I've been big sinse i was a child so i might have a hard time at it, but i'll do it in time

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

March 2010, I was 201 lbs. I had a 38" waist and 30% bodyfat. I dropped to 140lbs and a 28" waist. My bodyfat was in the single digits. Now I work on building quality muscle by bulking and cutting. I've seen some pretty inspirational stories from people that began bodybuilding in their 60s. I believe that transformation can begin at any age. Creating defecits and surpluses in caloric intake forces the body to do what you want it to do.