Transformation.................. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I finally started exercising today to get back in shape,my goal is to have muscles-big muscles,feel very good about myself too and guys will want me for my body but idk,might turn them all down for a while heehee but main point is so I will feel better about myself

Posted

why does everybody want a body beautiful image why cant people just be natural

Posted

text me plz 309 750-4480

Posted

why noah

Posted

because being fat makes you a gross and filthy person,at least by society standards,and because you feel better when youre in shape and can do 100 times more than a big person can--no offence meant by that statement,that is just how I view being overweight am talking from experience

Posted

yes Ike I can see that you want to lose weight but my comment was just a general snub at the ones that go to the gym daily. I was looking at a gay movie I came accross and all the models had bulging muscles, im skinny because 2 years ago I had a mini stroke so dont go to a gym even once a month but want to take up swimming some time in the future

Posted

am sorry to hear about your stroke,and i wont be going to a gym,will be working out at home.And that is how society views normal--have SOME kind of muscle on your body or you are not normal but eh,everyone has to change for someone at some point in life

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

sorry but i dont go 2 the gym & am happy the way i am

Posted

well,everyone is different,im not very happy being obese

Posted

If I wished to transform myself, I would eat a proper diet,have a walk daily as exercise or even an hour in a pool swimming but I would do all this under strict guidence from my doctor

Posted

Well Boy's i am ex Army, so i stay fit walking, fishing and playing Golf.I am just under 10st and Happy.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Congratulations on your decision to transform your body. When I started March 2010, I had a 38" waist and was at 30% bodyfat. While I don't have the body I want yet, I'm certainly much happier. In fact, I've decided to get my personal trainer certification. This is an important step for you, good luck on your journey.

Posted

MMM Richard I am only 5'5'' tall have a 31'' waist, I am quite fit even though I walk with an aid of a walking stick weigh about 9stone 10pounds, enjoy walking and I try and take photos when I can so im lucky to have a new partner to keep me under control

Posted

thank you Jimmy

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Good for you.The key is developing realistic targets that you can stick to long term.The gymns/diet industry is at its fullest 5 weeks into the new year afetr xmas, then those good intentions vanish and it all emptys.I lost 5 stone and the only way i could do it was going to a group,getting weighed everyweek and lots of support.Target at least 1/2 a stone a month as extreem dieting will lead to more weightgain.Try to develop habbits that last a lifetime,i have not put on the weight since i lost it because of this.Goodluck.

Posted

One thing I have noticed and does this come into this catergory I gave up smoking last November and I did put weight on at first now im able to control it by a better diet and I enjoy longer walks

Posted

its all down to personal perference if you feel you need to get in shape then its right for you,personally i dont think iam too bad,plus my job keeps me fairly fit,but as i sya if you feel you need to tone up,etc then you go for it.

Raijin_Lockheart
Posted

i think its a good idea, as i'm 20 years old 42 belt size and a nasty 24 stone, so i need to start doing more myself, how about we all put up how much we loss/gain once a month and try to encourage each other? plus it will be a record of sorts for what we have done

Posted

excellent Idea I shall start the weigh in on a new topic