Michael_Wolfe

Whats up - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Can anyone tell me why people look for cute boys or cute guys..What happen to follow your heart..The guy you might fall in love with might be young and not so built or older and not so built..I guess I am asking why does everyone want guys that are fit or looks hot what happen to just plain looking??

Posted

I will tell you something when im walking on a beach on a warm summer's day and I see teenage boys of 16 and above I become very randy and im really glad ive got to meet my BF, its just fun

Posted

i don't know the answer to your question...i guess its because when you're young your only looking for a good time and not someone to start a life together with. i mean sure a boyfriend is nice to have but who wants to be tied down in their twenties. when most straight couples are already tied together with unplanned pregnancies and other things in relevance. when your gay and in your twenties a good time is all you're looking for...well i can't speak for everyone else only myself. however when i find the person who can tame me i'll stay with him but until then i'll be a fucking dawg...get at me

Posted

Well i am very slim, my b/f is very over weight, i am the Top and him the Bottom, and i wouldnt change him 4 anything, the thing is i love him with my Heart, regardless if he's slim or fat, beautiful or ugly.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

@ Richard that's the sweetest thing i've heard on this site. On a side note, I thought you were a bottom.

Posted

lol sorry Jimmy, really a Top

Posted

mmmm I am a bottom and im learning to be a top as my Bf whom im moving in with is also a bottom so I am back to when I was 15

Posted

appearance for me is little more than a bonus, because what good is the most handsome/prettiest guy in the world if you can't stand to be with them because of their personality? just eye candy, can't even have a real taste. being a switch, i basically look for everything, appearance may be on the list, but it definitely wouldn't be worth much if the person isn't even sane, just sayin

Posted

Nobody knows the answer but we are in a state of limbo and I enjoy it ...........

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx guys I just wonder why guys are always looking for that fine body when that person who might be over weight might be the one for them...