Anthonia_Lam

feel tired - Lesbian Ladies

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

This is the very first time i feel tired of liking some one. I just fancy about her and i want to be a friend of her. For many reasons, she is a mystery for me. More over, I wrangled with her today. Maybe i should give up, she really make me feel sooooo tired. BTW, i am not really good at writing in English.

Posted

Sometimes you get tired of the one you love, and you have to decide for yourself if that feeling is worth powering through because you love her, or if its time to leave her. Its common to feel like this, but its not common to feel like this all the time. Ya know?

Don't worry! Your english is very good!

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

Thank you for your advice. I am not brave enough to leave, but i think i persuade myself to do so. Maybe it is not worty

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

i make a decision to leave. finnaly

Rachel_Kind
Posted

OMG your so pretty , I am sure you will find someone else...yah I know my comment doesn't help.

Posted

Anthonia,
You go girl! I'm proud of you~ there are better people out there for you! Your beautiful so I'm sure there is a line XP

Posted

Anthonia,
You go girl! I'm proud of you~ there are better people out there for you! Your beautiful so I'm sure there is a line XP

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

Both of you are sooooooooo nice. I feel much better now. i think i have already been over her. XD