why didn't eve just leave that apple alone? - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

surely that snake must have been very persuasive

he played on her naivety :| and thats why i have tummy pains every month

Posted

MMMM but if Eve didn't have Adam then where would we be No Men going with Men and No Girls going with Girls, NO CDs,No Trannies, No Bi Sexuals, mmm another thing if Adam had been gay there would have been no people any way.
Well that brings me to another thing - If God didn't do this then Evolution did - Charles Darwin Theory....

Posted

true that :'(

Posted

Hey just becuz Doofus (Eve) and Dorkus (Adam) couldn't discern between what was a right choice and a wrong chioce and got the ball rolling as far as our continued seperation from God which was their free will.....there has always been a remnant of Gods' chosen. All our Lord wanted was His children to obey and follow! So if you have made that commitment, then just keep on keeping on!

Toni_Stewart
Posted

i like that Debbie...

Posted

Life is how you make it we all have ups and downs but if one believes then its all the better - your health is the top priority then your family then your lover
THINK THAT ONE OVER

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

right on debbie, even today we are given choices and people throw them or do nto take hold of opportunities that come their way.

Sorry to hear Sophie you have tummy problems, may I ask what is wrong?

Posted

Totally agree with the comment above and we should take the chances that life gives us, We were put on this planet to do something like marry a girl in my case and produce offsprings but in my endever I was placed on this earth as a gay person whom I cannot change or want to change........

Posted

Do ya think... just maybe think this could be one of them thar stories that were told in the olden days to 'plain doing bad things.. against God's will... Ya think?

Posted

Maybe Patrick who knows We are given a big book as a kid and we are told to read it and remember those boring R.I.Lessons at school - oh an the school Assemblies every day mmmmmmmmmmm

Toni_Stewart
Posted

Peter I had to think it over.... I agree.....

Toni_Stewart
Posted

Peter... let me be clear....I agree with the first one.... the others two can't be compared....because they are totally different...

Posted

The OT is full of lessons. Decisions, health, choices, punishment, etc. I had a friend who was a Rabbi here and I probably learned more from him about the OT than anyone. Everybody wants to learn the NT, which is great, but we forget sometimes that the NT is based on the teachings of the OT. Once they are put together, there is a beautiful blue print for a happy, healthy, loving (NT), life.

Toni_Stewart
Posted

smile....

Zion_Changes
Posted

if its true that the fruit was sex...then i see why she couldn't just leave it alone...i guess ud agree

Posted

Come on guys... it is symbolism. It is a great story to teach your kids how to make choices and why there is sin in the world.

Do any of you have any Jewish friends? If so, and IF they are a practicing Jew, ask them about the OT... the Law... and most importantly about Hell. It's their book. It was written for them, we just took it and used those precious books as ours.

This all goes back to the original Jewish mother and how she would teach her children right from wrong and that God would get them... "see what happened to Adam and Eve... Oy vey... They got kicked out of the Garden!... Now go wash your faces.. you look like a mud pie..."