Rod_Bell

Masculine & Feminine - Gay Guys! <3

Rod_Bell
Posted

How do you express your masculine traits? Feminine traits?

Posted

I do show both. When I have a car I want to drive. Today I was little teary because I thought I might lose my job. I am still in my 90 days.

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i dont realy look at what i do as masclin and fem cuz whats fem to me may not be fem to you i just do whqt i feel like doning making it nuter

Posted

I fall more to the masculine type.

I love being a just a guy, not a girly guy

and Love normal guys, if I want some one feminine I go and find a girl...

Posted

i don'tcare what tachuwe is ... i would love him and let him feel buch or fem on any night...

Posted

i have a masculine standing most of the time, with a few feminine tendencies here and there, not too much

Posted

I think i would fall as being more feminine than masculine

Willem_Vogelzang_48034
Posted

I am hungry for male attention, gues makes me feminine, I like it.

gstanescu84
Posted

I tend to be masculine majority of da time, but soemtimes i tend to be feminien in da way I laugh r scream when in a nightclub r whatever. LIke Tachwue says it all depends on ur innerself and ur perosnality.

JJ_NN
Posted

i don't mind if my partner is sweet all the time. myself ........i think i am more masculine.

JJ

Rod_Bell
Posted

I just wanted to know how each of us expresses our masc. Or fem. Traits. Let's try this again! Masculine for me: fixing things. Hanging pictures. Being dominant with other men top. Feminine: cooking. Cleaning. Washing clothes. a mix of the two: listening to music. Shopping for fun and food, necessities. ???

MICHAEL_BEATTY
Posted

my first time was a masculins dude. that what i have like. but then again wod enjoy a girly guy

Posted

@ Rod: Masculine or Feminine can be both in a gay men. One of my ex was a bottom and can very masculine. The main is what would bother you more.

Posted

I am not feminine, I get girls hitting on me at school, but I like real masculine men, dom types, so I am not that sort of masculine. ANyway why is it important?

JJ_NN
Posted

i like you a lot Dean, i think that is enough,ok?

hugs,

JJ

Posted

Thanx JJ

Posted

I can't decide weather I'm neither or both. I act the way I feel like it. I think I have a more child-like complexion. I act more energetic than manly and more playful than femmi.

^~^ Cooking and cleaning doesn't make you femmi. It just means you're better off than your significant other.

My image of manliness is more than just muscles or acting tough. It has to be when a dude finds someone who'll trigger their protective instinct.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Julius that is the way I look at it the way u do am all man but have a passinate side to me and don't mind to cry at a movie or missing a loved one have dressed in drag and pissed off alot of drag queens. a totaly different side of me but that was a while ago so dose that make me a fem I don't know or am I maskuline LOL

JJ_NN
Posted

sweet Dean,did i say already i like you and that is enough ????????? LOL

i agreee with you.

hugs and kisses,

JJ

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I enjoy a good drag queen and a laugh at camp things but it is just my humour.I dont really see myself as masculine or femanine,i am just me.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would have to say by the way you put it Rod I am both because I clean and cook but I can also work on the house and yard..

Posted

i don't know what i am...okay so i don't wear tight jeans some of my jeans are a little baggy...i constantly stay in a tanktop, i wear linger all the time i paint my nails (clear only) i do my hair as well as the heads of my female family members. i like have a little bit of a curve in my hips and sashay when i walk...however as the only male in my household i have to be the fix it man the maintenance man and the groundskeeper which means i cut the grass trip the edges of the grass near the sidewalk and trip the bushes and hedges...so what do that make me...fem or masculine

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The same as me Jacoby A very handy gay man...

Posted

yeah i just be myself a guy may have a mad style but only get called goth or rocker or somtin never gay haha

Posted

how about sexy,Tom lol and I am masculine,always have been,always will be tho am in touch with my fem side XD