Jerry_Carter

Can You Share A Boyfriend? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

What do you guys think of sharing a boyfriend with another guy for an evening in bed?

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

hahaha call me a selfish but i will never share my bf

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

Posted

Tues., May 31st, 20:00 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi All,
B a Bit Wild Really. Been Involved in 3 Ways. Think It All Depends on Who is
Involved, Age, and How Open Everyone Else is Who is Involved etc.
Enjoy,
Operater.

Fadi_Rayan
Posted

oh god if i have a boy griend i cant share just 4 me

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

so whT you guys are say you dont belive in a 3 some

elSac08
Posted

3somes can b fun so long as it's really a threesome; they can be problematic - sorta feel that "ground rules" need to be discussed at the outset

Posted

polyamorus / a relationship formed by 3 or more individuals.

I would love to be involve in a 3way but with guys my age.

and I would share my bf only if we both where attracted to the third person.

Posted

WHAT! Share my bf. No way, shoo, go away.

In some circumstances 3 or more is fine but it's just not MY circumstance.

Like Andrew says, it depends who's involved, age etc. It also depends on what the depth of the committment is with your bf. If you're having sex just for sex, (please don't read any criticism into that) then it's probably fine so long as everyone involved is in it just for the fun and the pleasure of it.

But if you have a committed relationship with someone, I'd be inclined to think twice.

Posted

thanks guys... there is selfish part of sharing, ownership of the of the B/F..and not wanting another guy to share that.... but the right guy you both share can be very nice... yes .. no..?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

threesomes are nice but if you have onemake sure that all of you participate at the same tim so each one knows what the other is doing.

Posted

homer... that means all of you are participating at the same time... that is what a 3 way is... and my question was not about 3 ways... just sharing... think about it?

Posted

no way jose!..someone always gets left out !!!!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

a three way is shareing juat at the same time you never said it was a one on one just if you would share

gstanescu84
Posted

I dont' agree on Sharing a Boyfierend. I don't mind threesomes, as long as it jsut fun. the thrid guy then gets lost.

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

If I had a boyfriend there is NO WAY I would share him I think that love and sex is to be between 2 individuals and if you really respected each other and loved each other personally I dont think the question would ever arise.

Alan_John_Stenning
Posted

Can you really be sure that your boyfriend will be honest first of all.I would hope that I could discuss this issue openly
I still don't think I could share the one I love..

Posted

I kind of get it and I kind of don't, personally - I understand why people do it but not how the emotional side of it is reconciled. But it is certainly possible - it actually seems relatively commonplace amongst us gays, so plenty of couples seem able to make it work.

For me personally, I'm instinctively against it being something of a prude, but I think it would really depend at what stage in a relationship I was at.

JJ_NN
Posted

i prefer a strictly monogamous long term relationship !!!!!!!!!!!

JJ

Posted

i greedy to my heart to tender to split three ways

Posted

Have to say for i could never share.I have some friends and one in particular who have an open relationship,they have been together for 14 years,but they have sex with other guys,it seems to work for them.This seems a common thing for gay guys to get into to,but for me a realationship is one on one thing.

Posted

Both me and my b/f discussed having a 3some as we were really wanting 2 try it, so we did, but neither of us enjoyed it. Now it's just me and Him and we both want it 2 stay that way.We all want 2 try diffrent thing's, but i think when u try them u will find ur imignation was running a bit wild lol. But Great Subject 2 bring up.

Danny_Baker
Posted

Sweet Yes, I am The # 3 Guy ? Go 4 it - Yous Will Have Some Reel Red Hot Sexual Fun If You Do Go 4 a 3-Some or Group Sex ?
And if You Are Not Into Being In a 3-Some or a Group OF Naked Guy's - All Getting Off On You - You Will Know The First Time You Try To Have a 3 - Some ? I am Very Bisexual - So I Do LOVE Group Sex ...((^_^((?... Come and Get Off With Me Some Time ? I Live in Philly PA - Do Say Hello Back Any Time - Until Latter - Bye - 4 Now...

SRECKO_MARTAC
Posted

yes why not

Posted

I want to do a 3some, I really do. I had one offer with a 30yo who had a 22yo B/F but I never did it cos he couldn't say that his B/F wouldn't mind and I never wanted to cause trouble. It could be dodgy with a B/f, but I reckon a 3some could be fun