Michael_Wolfe

chat not working - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Is anyone else chat not working again??? I know to go to support to ask this but just wonder if anyone else chat working or not

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

mines working fine right now

Posted

mines working

Posted

I did try to open a chat with Mike, and it wouldn't work, so maybe its something with one of the servers where this site lives.

Posted

It has been acting up now and then. I hope you can reach support. I've sent them a few messages, NO response from them yet.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I can not chat with friends on line but just had a friend send chat to me..it saids none of my friends or on line...

Posted

You know it always does that with a friend of mine from China. He's online but the chat thing says otherwise. :-/

Carl_Gruel
Posted

My chat function has never worked. I am on win7 and I use google chrome. I have tried with firefox and IE but still no luck in getting it to work. When I press the link to start chat it goes nowhere.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Carl you need to report it at support.com under groups..there are a few discussion all ready started or you can start your own...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry @Carl I see you have done it on feedback..Hope you get the answer you need..

Dave_Mack
Posted

I see someone on CHAT but they didnt reply so I cant say if it is working correctly...

Emil_Abrahamyan
Posted

Yeah mines is ok

Posted

Chat sometimes works and sometimes not. I can't be sure if it's my comp or the program they're using but after seeing some of the comments here I tend to think it's with them and not us.

Posted

I think its the site itself,it depends also on what your signal is like where you live and the speed of your download,you can get a few niggles on here with tabs disappearing etc,its just the site guys and more than likely not your computer.Just one of things.

Posted

Mines working fine.

gstanescu84
Posted

Mines. realreyl ever working. I hate it when da guy logs off u cant send da msg. it has improved alrite, but still connection issues.

James_Cislowski
Posted

Mines not working, I have windows 7 and I use Internet Explorer. Always seems to be trying to connect.

Posted

Internet Explorer? 9? That one is full of problems. Mine always has that little box coming up saying it's not working, it needs to restart. All the time. Internet Explorer 8 was a lot smarter and better. I still use Firefox though.

Posted

Mine is out again today. Last night is was going on and off so much it was impossible to chat and hold a conversation. They need to fix this or I'm going to drop this site.