Bryan_Herminigildo

what f theres no gay in the world? - Gay Guys! <3

Bryan_Herminigildo
Posted

hey

Posted

There's no chance of that ever happening. Somewhere out there, there's a guy thinking of another man and not his wife or girlfriend.

Posted

I did NOT mean that in any offensive way. I just find it impossible that there will be a world without gay people. I'm very sure that the guy will still love his wife or girlfriend but he may figure out that he wants to be with a guy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there has been gay men since the begining of time so why would all the gay men disapear?

Posted

Exactly.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I think that would be hard to do if there was no gay in the world..

Posted

Rapture.... Lol

Posted

there be a lot of ackeing hears woundering why there a peace3 of them missing?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

The Rapture will not only take gay people away bot all of us who love God..

Posted

Here is another question: What if we lived in a world where there were no distinct and fixed labels of "gay" or "straight"? A world where there was no pressure to decide which label fits? A world where people just trusted their attractions, whatever they are in the moment? I know this sounds radical, but I like the thought of such a world. Actually, I have heard that dolphins freely have sex with both genders. I suspect that they do not care much about the labels.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

then it would be a perfect world and we dont live in a perfect world my friend

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats for sure on not a perfect world

Posted

I agree... and I still like imagining possibility. Even when we can't make that so for the world, I believe we can make it so for ourselves. Since writing what I wrote above, I have been seeing more ways I can live beyond labels.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Consider that we who are gay add the "colour" to life. Without us things would be bland. Thats why we embrace the RAINBOW.

Posted

Thanks Dave, I like how you put that. Yes, we add a beautiful diversity to the mix. I think we add balance also. If there were suddenly no gays in the world, that would instantly emerge again to bring balance. Those who cannot see the RAINBOW are just missing out!

Posted

totally agree. missing out or colour blind. think the world would be a dull production if not for the diversity we have now, nxxx.

Posted

Yes, so true! In many traditional cultures, like with Native Americans, Gay folks have a distinguished role to play which is honored by the community. To have that not be seen is not natural.

Posted

Our old vicar at church said that you cannot have a beautiful picture without some black in it to make the colours stand out. I guess thats true of life as well

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean and David,.... you both hit it right on the button!

Posted

i dont think people are going to agree with me, but i like having all the "life problems" yes it sad that it get very bad for people in the world, but with out hardship you dont learn.
The only e.g. i can think of is straight guys liking men but not admiting it, getting through it is the hard part BUT once you got to the end wether you like men or not you learn alot about yourself.

Trevor_Crowe
Posted

Someone once told me that the only reason we are here on earth is to experience. What we do with those experiences is up to us.

Hue_Jia_Yung91
Posted

I think life would be very boring if everything were to be perfect...

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

If there are no gays in the world, this website would not have exist and we won't be typing here right now.

Well, unless we are busy typing in straights.com instead of gays.com. lol

JJ_NN
Posted

UTOPIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ