D.M_Barrera

Straight girl advice - Lesbian Ladies

D.M_Barrera
Posted

....I have this crush on a straight girl, atleast i think she is straight. I'm not really sure.. The thing is, we've been spending time together, talking, having a good time, playing soccer. Should i just tell her? Hey i kinda like yu, how about a date?
The other problem is.. what will happen if shes straight and I tell her? I'm a soccer coach, and next season I am going to be head coach of the varsity team. One of the things I need for that is an assistant coach, and well she is a former soccer player, she already agreed to being my assistant coach. I'm concern that if I do tell her, she will back out. So what do I do? If I wait until after the season ends...that will be around November.. gahg..

Advice?

Posted

YOu could just ask her for a drink or dinner and if gets that deer caught in the light look or says you know I'm straight just play it off and tell her you just wanted to go out as a friend, so it doesn't make it weird.. the thing is you have to learn to read body language, there are girls who are easily turned lol

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Easily turned? lol idk what that means.. Well shes not old enough for a drink.. and wont dinner be too formal? What will i talk about? I'm really shy...at first

Posted

LOL easily turned into a bisexual is What I meant you don't have to take her to dinner at a fancy place maybe a pizza place or since Ya'll are athletic, you could go rock climbing or something.. I know the feeling about being shy lol it sucks! JUSt ask her about her about what kind of music she likes or about soccer..

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Oooohh!! See, i've only dated those "straight" girls but am still shy. And yur advice is good, kinda tell her but being able to deny it!

D.M_Barrera
Posted

thanx lol

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

i think you may try her and see what her attitude is to lesbian. then you can make a decision. i hope i could help you

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Thanx! I did asked her out (to hang out) and she agreed

Posted

I know what that's like, I to have a crush on a girl that is straight. I haven't had the curage to advance any further lol. Tell us how it goes, wish you the best

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Wel.. she agreed. Then i guess she suspected maybe? and she backed out. :/ althou she still agreed to be my assistant

Anthonia_Lam
Posted

that sounds great.