Jim_Staley

What should I do about my x birthday? - Gay Guys! <3

Jim_Staley
Posted

To day is my x birthday he dumped me the day after Xmas. I still love him with all my hart but he wont talk to me at all and I still don't now why he dumped me. Should I send him a card wishing him a happy birthday or should I just let him go?

Posted

Mon., May 30th, 11, 18:55 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi There,
It Doesn't Cost Much to Buy a Card and Mail or Drop It Off in the Mail Box Where He Lives. If You Hear Back, At Least Its Positive But Its a Suttle Hint to Him ThatYou Still Care. If He Calls Up etc and Gets Nasty or What Ever At
Least You Have Some Ideas of What he is Like. Chances Are He May NOT Acknowledge the Card - Probably NOT Appreciate It Either if He is That Low.
Take a Chance. You Don't Have a lot to Loose Really. Say What Less Then
$10.

Good Luck, OK,
Operater.

Robert_Connors
Posted

let him go dude and get on with your life becouse if u don't u will never be able to find someone who will love u more :-)

Posted

well, i say there's nothing wrong with being pleasant. despite the unpleasant break-up, it doesn't mean you have to cut him out. unless there is something unforgivable between you two, i don't see why at least one of you could be nice

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with Andrew and if it doesn't work then I agree with Robert. Why not give it a chance with the card.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

buy him a card and let him know that you still care for him as a friend then let him go

Posted

no card, no happy birthday just forget it and move on.Don't waste your money on him...there some1 out worth it more

Posted

Dude, are you kidding. I'd kick his sorry ass, if it were me. Fuck him!!!

Posted

And no card for that loser. Figure, it's his loss not yours.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I urge that you extinguish the torch you are carrying for him and move on. The hurt will linger as long as you dwell on it. Let him GO! Move On. And hope his Birthday sucks without you...

gstanescu84
Posted

THats a bit tricky Jim. Am afriad u shud let him go. He may come back to you in da future, but for now let me him go and carry on with your life as RObert and Mark are saying.

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

hi! I disagree to ideas you mentioned here guys. On a positive side he might appreciate it if you send him a birthday card bec. After all he done with you, you have still remember him. And im sure he will appreciate it.

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

hi! I disagree to ideas you mentioned here guys. On a positive side he might appreciate it if you send him a birthday card bec. After all he done with you, you have still remember him. And im sure he will appreciate it.

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

Alderson_Guzon
Posted

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

A clean break is what you need.Yes it sounds harsh but it will help you recover,you need to go through a gieving process.Maybe you can be friends in a couple of years like i am with my ex.However as i myself lived on hope of reconcilation i was only making the pain i needed to go through worse.A clean breal followed by a good cry followed by a new you.Goodluck.

JJ_NN
Posted

i agree with Dave Mack. stop worrying about him and take up your own life and become a happy man................

be strong !!!!!!!!!!

greetings,

JJ

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i have just sent my ex a happy birthday i was dumped just b4 xmas but it shows that there r no hard feelings. if he doesnt ans then u know that theres noway back

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jim I would go ahead and send a card like other have said and if he calls and thanks you do not take that as if he wants to come back..It is ok to send a ex a card for his birthday or even other holidays just don't let it get to you if he does not answer you back...

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

I agree with Dave Mak it his loss Go out and enjoy yourself TIME IS A GREAT HEALER

Posted

all good comments here.Personally as other guys have said on here already,you do need to move on,but sending him a card wouldnt hurt,but you should get on with your own life now,your a handsome guy.

gstanescu84
Posted

I agree with Anthony, in that stay away from each other for a few days then after awhile you maybecome friends. Like my ex aswell Anthony, we cut off contact for several days and then simply we left it at jsut friends.