ON LINE PROTECTION - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I HAV JUST HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A GUY ON HERE CALLED, "DEAN JOHN ADAMS", HE CHATTED ME UP AND THEN TOLD ME HE WAS A MEMBER OF AN ON LINE PROTECTION UNIT. OK I MEET A GUY 4 SEX WHO IS 18, AND I TOLD HIM THAT,HE SAY'S ITS WRONG, BUT HERE ITS LEGAL, THE QUESTION IS HAS ANYBODY ELSE COME ACROSS THIS GUY ?

Posted

yeah but would not talk to him....he seems to be on the strange side.

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

No Richard, keep your distance tho' he probably means well. Your Character and your good judgement will trump anyone else's advice. Be for yourself a classy gay with a few standards. Dioginese [looking for the Honest Man with a Lantern] looking for a boy with more common interests than just 'we are both gay'. Things will improve just fine. You will get a life, you will be happy, you will be healthy !

Posted

Well it kinda put's me off talking 2 anybody on the chat or anywhere else on this site. I aint got anything 2 hide, if i had, the pc would be in the river. I just cant be me with anyone anymore on here, Sorry

Posted

Considering the number of rumours that are constantly circulating around about Adams, he's doing a remarkably bad job if he is part of a online protection unit - which kinda suggests to me that he isn't. If what you're doing is legal, he can't touch you.

Posted

Yeh @Nick, he told me 2 expect a visit soon as he has reported me 2 the police, well i told him 2 bring it on as i dont hav anything 2 hide, so far nothing, i just hate guy's who do thing's like that, are they on Medication or something.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I just checked out his profile and his photo looks strangely unreal. No other info about him other than where he supposedly lives.

Posted

@Timothy, just click download him as a friend and all his info come's up, u can delete him after u read his profile.

Posted

@ richard, whell where is this john from? If he is here in the USA then i wouldn't worry about it cause its legal here too so I dont know whats wrong with him lol.

Dave_Mack
Posted

When somsone post nothing in their profile I ignore them. Simple as that!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean if you are posing as someone that you are not people can report you to the site manger..I have heard other things about you and did not want them to be true..Dean I would like to know what games you are playing on here..Remember what you post on line stays out there for all to see..
I know for a fact that you have told 3 people 3 different things but you always fall back to you are a med student..If you feel that you do not wish to answer me here you know how to get in touch with me..
I want to know your side but by the way you last post then I have to wonder just like the others...

Posted

this is one of things on here that winds me up,why do guys do this and lie about there age,where they live.etc,this is the sort of thing that gives the gay scene the wrong impression.On my profile i have put my pictures of me on here,my age and where i live,i dont say everybody should do the same but more honestly form guys on here would stop this sort of situation arising in the first place.

Posted

That's ok, i didnt lie on my profile, and it's a real pic of me that i choose 2 put on here, The thing is, if a new member look's at this site and see's that it's being monitored by an On Line Protection Person, well i dont think they will join 2 Quick.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

If you all are that worried then why not report him for false profile or pic..Hit "other" and tell the site manger what he is saying..I know him as a friend and he has never said anything like that to me but like I have said others have ask me about him and told me what he has said..I also believed that there was a discussion on him and others that say one thing in profile and while talking to others say something else..

Posted

I JUST CANT BE BOTHERED ANY MORE

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Rich I can't see why you have said that if it is a bothered then just report him...I sent message to him to see what is up...

Posted

Ah i just dont like reporting ppl, i reported 1 guy once cause it needed 2 be done,i think this guy is just a strange person.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Then you and others need to report him..he just told me it was gov't bussiness so his profile is false..If you talk about someone you think is doing wroung then report them...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

At this time Dean if you are reading all this you need to stop with the B.S. it will not get you anywere...

Posted

Frankly, I'd actually find it quite reassuring if online protection was present on the site - it actually kinda needs it. But Dean is blatantly not involved with one because if he were this bad at it he'd lose the job in minutes. His profile is also so blatantly fake so it just supports the general allegations of deceit. People are well within their rights to report him to the site for this. He's breaching the terms of use.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

That's what I said