Gay Romance Books - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Ok, all you Kindle and iPad and Android Tablet owners out there.. are you into reading hot and steamy M2M romance books?? If so, tell me more about the ones you read so others can do the same too..

I've real *all* ManWhore books by Ally Blue and of course the gay vampire "Vamp Camp" books by my Huz. Wynn Wagner

Just read a a few by Willa Okati and now I'm on book 5 of Stormy Glenn's queer Warewolf books which are really well done...

Posted

dang i jelous there not spicy gay books here lol

Posted

Dude, go out to Amazon.com and download the free KINDLE software for your PC and you read them all right there..

Posted

All ya gotta do is type "Gay Romance" in the search field and when you see how many come up it's gonna blow your mind.

Posted

mmm that a happy thought giggle

Posted

Interesting, Rick. Gonna have to try your idea. Thanks for letting me know.

Posted

I'll do even one better and give you you're first ManWhore book for free called "Commitment Issues"

Once you install the Amazon Kindle software go here and download this file:
http://www.divamac.com/file-share/

And pay close attention to the Gay Angel named Rapha... LOL

Best of all, you don't have to schlep to bookstores or kiss anyone's ass to borrow or buy it... ( See it pays to have a lover who writes steamy romance novels huh? )

But don't just sit there doing nothing cuz I'm not gonna leave it on my server forever !!!! (Yes, this includes the rest of you readers here too !!) so get your squishy ass in gear and just do it... It's FREE !!!

Posted

thanks

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Don't get into reading gay books...I like real books...

Carl_Gruel
Posted

You can also go to WWW.nifty.org if you want some sexy gay stories.

Posted

tryed it sent to coupons lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i rather read a real book instead of weading it on line or on an electronic note book.

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Here is the full link... http://www.nifty.org/nifty/

Posted

thanks

Posted

Huh? don't get into reading gay books? Real Books?? Umm... is this real enough for you? http://goo.gl/2muNg and what part of that isn't real?

Posted

Real Paperback is $16.99 and electronic Book is $6.99 downloaded in seconds with no shipping charge and 10 bucks cheaper. So which one of these isn't real huh? Since they *both* come from Amazon.com I would suspect that they're both REAL.. and since I just share a link to the electronic version for FREE you can do whatever you like on the matter.

This isn't a little "novella" web story like the ones on Nifty.org.. it's a full blown commercially published 230 page Gay Romance Novel. But if you don't like those then I guess there's no longer a need to waste your time Homer.

But thanks for the positive feedback anyhow...

Posted

have either of you read passion marks by lee Hayes or manhood by LM Ross...they're soooo good...and looker my Stanley Bennette Clay

Posted

Well, let's see.. Manhood is only in paper and not for the Kindle... But I just bought Passion Marks and will be reading it soon... thanks for the heads up.. I wish we had our own group where we could talk about some of these hot romance books.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

you can start any group you like...