Plans for Summer !! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey guys , what you got planned for the summer ?
I'm thinking about going travelling any ideas?

Posted

I would go to Holland and Netherland.. but if you fancy Italy it always the best choicewith the beautiful sea of sardinia Island. So you can visit Rome and then take the ferry to Sardinia from Civitavecchia.. a summer you won't forget

Posted

to meet a nice guy an spend summer with a dream

Posted

Ah i was in Rome last year and i have 2 say it was the most Beautiful City i hav ever visited, and i hav visited many City's.

Posted

But not be in Rome in August is roasting!! By that time you should be already along the beautiful sardinian coast

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sometimes I wish I live or could vist all the places that you all have talk about..I am in the U.S. and have done most of everything here to do..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i plan on wlaking in the gay pride parades and going to gay camp outs this summer. i know of 2 gay pride parades close to me that i really want to walk in this year

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

Good where it interests you. Cooler, perhaps and avoid the rush of students and retired teachers. April and May in northern hemisphere, October and November in the Southern What languages do you know well enough to order food?
Do you like sailing and swimming, water and beaches? History or contrasting cultures. My to do list includes Calgary CA, Curacao [Dutch Antille], Cartegena Columbia for its beaches and 5 sets of battlements that go back to the Spanish and Portuguese melting down of gold and silver from the Incas to send back to Europe in flimsy Tall Ships. The whole East coast of the Adriatic is fantastic and reasonable. No matter where you go, a gay boy will be there, happy to give you a tour...:-)

Posted

@Jerry you say it like students made it worst lol.
@Homer what country are you going Gay Pride i???
and i think i need to find a job this summer lol

Matt_De_Martin
Posted

Come visit me in Australia!! :P

Posted

I'm not doing much in early summer but in late August I'am going on a trip actually a cruise to Alaska and it ends in Canada. But for now I will have to wait but my wait isn't so bad for the early summer because I'am from Hawaii.

Posted

nice

Dave_Mack
Posted

I cant afford to travel this summer but if U can I'd recommend a trip here to the USA! Lots to see,. Come here to the Boston area. Lots of History, nice weather and pleanty of men! You could go to Provincetown on Cape Cod which is the East coast equivalent of San Francisco or so I am told...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am hoping to go on a cruse this summer to Mexico but have to wait till the Doctors say I can travle out of the states..I would love to go but I am worry that I will have to sell my trip..Not what I want to do..Otherwish we just going to take small trips up to Pa and Ohio to see family..