The HAPPY Discussion - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

this is a hate,angry,depressed,etc-free area,only happiness and good,nice talk,to get away from all the negative and depressing discussions--smile,laugh,talk about good times and HAVE a good time lol

Posted

try to always smile

Posted

I AM HAPPY XD

Posted

I am HAPPY because an ex - B'friend has asked me to live with him and I missed him so much I have decided to take the plunge,I am now in a state of stress because I have to pack up my belongings and catch a train/coach, I very much hope to be reunited with him on July 15th

Posted

puts big smile on my face

Posted

Thanks a bundle

Posted

youre welcome

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am Happy for you Peter..I hope that it is not just to be roommates and its for what you want..Lots of luck and keep us inform...

Posted

No its not roommates he says he wants to love me for the rest of our lives, He even said maybe in a years time we may get married but thats in the future

Posted

Great Peter, it's good 2 read some good new's now and again, i am very happy 4 u, all the best 2 the both of ye. >.<

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am so happy that you both are getting back together..

Posted

congratz

Posted

bright yellow sunflowers in the field,a nice warm day,just slighly breezy,the scent of the roses in garden blowing on the breeze,sun shining beautifully

Posted

Yes walking hand in hand through sunflowers with the hot sun shining on you as you wear summer clothing its so beautiful - looking forward to sit in a garden again

gstanescu84
Posted

I've never been as happy as I am now as im in my new apt. have freedom, my own indepnednece. Life is great.

gstanescu84
Posted

yee-haw

Posted

what's another word for HAPPY?

here's a hint.....(rhymes with DAY)

Posted

GAY hhaahha!!!!!! but really Boys and Girls I feel when your happy then the world could be happier as well as there is too much conflict so lets get off our hind legs and March for Freedom. I was saddened to see the Moscow Pride was damaged through innocent people just displaying there identity carrying the Pride flag,and people getting arrested. RUSSIA Wake up!!!!!!

Posted

boyfriend makes me happy

Posted

i love you all,my brothers,be happy to be alive this most beautiful and wonderful day

gstanescu84
Posted

good one Niloc. Gay mean happy and us. yipeeeeeeeeeee. Wonderful wording Ike.

gstanescu84
Posted

BEing single atm makes me happy. new freinds etc.,

Posted

good to make friends even if not sleeping with giggle

Posted

happy day to you all,it is beautiful day,tomarrow is my payday,so i am super happy tho it is all gone already to bills but makes me happy i have money to pay them

Posted

What makes me happy is having a kiss and a cuddle each morng before bf goes to work