Just came out of the closset and I really want a boyfriend - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am lookin for a guy about 13-16 and I just want you to know I have never been with a guy before and I also want some gayfriends to talk to

Posted

Hi iam an older guy I dont fit your age group at all but i would be happy to chat with you Lawrence

Posted

@Martin As you said just because it's illegal it doesn't stop people :P
Of course the legal age is 16+ I shouldn't let it stop anyone from doing something they really want to do lol.
Anyway goodluck on your search Zach

Ian_Fawke
Posted

well i came ou in febur this year and feel real good now is and out all my famliy love and all my mates are so happy 4 me now need a boy friend

Posted

Ok, let's start from the top... Before you go hunting to love someone else, you need to stand your ass in the bathroom naked, and look at that image looking back at you... Love the man looking back knowing all the hard times, and all the accomplishments this young dude has done. When you love yourself, the others around you can love you too.

Just going out and hunting for a dude is only gonna leave you alone and lonely. You'll hookup with the occasional trick but you're never going to find that special someone that wants you for something more than just sex.

Zach, the term "boyfriend" has many different meanings... boy+friend, fuckbud, trick, significant other, soul mate... I can truly say that if you're looking for a "SoulMate" you'll never find him so long as you hunt.. Your soul mate will find you when you least expect it... He will have interests in sharing all that you are besides just what's between your legs. But before any of this happens.. you have to learn how to love yourself first and engage in all of the things and talents that make you unique.

Older guys are great mentors and younger guys are great because they can relate to your issues easier.. but the big question is Who is Zach and what makes him interesting enough for me to stop what I'm doing and join him for awhile?

Or is he just another lonely hearted clone hunting for an afternoon cock like all the rest...???

Simple answer Zach... "If you don't ask, then the answer is always NO!" You have to show interest in others and they do the same in return but if you sit in your shy little corner of darkness than you'll never find what you're looking for and grow up to be an crabby old crotchety fart that hates everything and everyone around him.

Think about it dude... you don't have to "Like" everyone you know.. but you *do* need to take the time to show them a little polite respect not judgement or hate. Also, ask questions like "...so why do you not like so0and-so?" so you can learn more about what's really eating at them. You might learn something new.. and better still. .you might offer them a simple solution that they never thought about before. This is the beginning of true friendship.. Give and Take.. You don't have to fuck'em or even find them attractive in a passionate way..

I can be your friend Zach and I'm supportive in all the hard roads and bumpy times you're gonna see in the future.. but don't for a second think you're gonna just go out to the Mega Mart and buy a boyfriend off the shelf or get one from Craig's List... Cuz it's never gonna happen.

Posted

Funny his profile has vanished??

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I was just about to ask why his profile is gone...For the site manger to kick someone off they have to have good reason not all young guys get kick off..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

we are all friends here zach

Posted

So I spent all that time writing that for nothing....

Posted

No my profile vanished because I was afraid to come out of the closet and now I have

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Glad to see you zach.

Posted

Good 4 u Zach

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

glad to see you here zach

Posted

No, Rick. That was well said! I guess we just got to have fun on here and support one another and not so much focus on the hunt, cause talents and sharing who you are as a person and what your struggles are really is more attractive, i think. Lol.

Posted

true,having friends is alot better than having a bf or friend with benefits,thats the way I am starting to look at life you can have love from friends,thats really all the love you need and you can masterbate to fulfill your sexual needs