??????? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I don't know if I am gay straight bi or what can I talk to somebody

JJ_NN
Posted

at some point in our lives we have been all in that state, you are now.

how can i help ? u live in the USA and i live in The Netherlands....

hugs,

JJ

Posted

Can o add you as a friend

Posted

I I mention to sqy

Posted

Ughh say I ment

Posted

I agree with JJ, we've all been there. I once questioned it myself. But when it came down to it I realized that I found both sexes attractive, but I like women just a little bit more. Nothing wrong with being bisexual. Follow your heart in this situation. Think about what you want in life and if you can see yourself being committed to a man. I know it's long shot for me, but I wouldn't mind finding a women that wanted to share a boyfriend or something like that. Be proud of who you are.

Posted

But I know I am not completely straight because I reall like this guy a year younger than me

Posted

There's a lot of drama involved in self-discovery so prepare for that, lol.

If you have a safe enough environment I say, "Go and figure-out who you are."

Posted

Thanks and I want to ask him out and I think he is gay but I get to nervous

Posted

Actually I have decided I think I am gay all the way and I am tired of holding it back

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

Just be human. Don't label yourself just yet.

Posted

yeah agree with alot of the comments on here,just be yourself,we have all been in the same situation,just be true to yourself,and you will find things will get better.

Posted

Very well said Paul... Don't wait too long to accept it and you will never regret the time you would loose in avoiding the answer.

David_Dubber
Posted

Yes I agree with Robb........when a teenager thought I was 'bi' but into my very early 20's realised that I was completely 'gay'. So glad that I was able to fullfil my dreams although in those days (I live in the UK) it was completely illegal. Still have very many gay friends from that era and we are allin our 70's and happy with the lifestyle that we were able to choose.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Zach Be yourself and relax..If you want to ask the guy out do so all he can say is yes or no...Just hang in there you will know when it is time..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

be your self and try both women and men then decide for your self what you are. only you can decide if you are gay, straight or bi.

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

Zach. To your own self be true. Your character, abilities and caring attitude for others will bring you substantial and irrefutable happiness. Nothing wrong with you, as God created you. Heads up, eye contact, firm grip, plan for your future based on your values and your likes. Get on with the Journey. It someone hurts you... get help. Jerry Campbell in Saint Louis.

Posted

Thanks

JJ_NN
Posted

that is the first step showing your photo...................

ask me if you have any questions in the future,ok?

good luck and enjoy your date with this boy.

future will tell all about you or him or the both of you, don't worry too much,ok?

hugs and greetings from Holland,

JJ