Jony_Star

Death Wish... - Poetry Group

Posted

Falling down into the deep abyss...
Trapped in this wrold of endless strife...
I don't want to continue living like this...
I don't see the importance of my life...

Why should I live another day???
There's no place for me here...
My life is a waste that's all I can say...
I should do everyone a favor and disappear...

Walking through darkness and despair...
Why is it that I continue to live???
It's not as if I really care...
I'm just nobody with nothing to give...

I'm relieved to say that I'm free...
My life fades away with this final breath...
Life was so meaningless to me...
Then again so was I even after death...

Kelly_Anne_Foley
Posted

your poem is very touching. are you ok lovely x

Posted

oh yes...i'm fine...this poem is an inspiration from my past...i used to have these feelings before...and in a way i did die...but also i was reborn into a much stronger person...but this isn't how i'm feelin now...thank you...

Kelly_Anne_Foley
Posted

do you know what you have inspired me so much. I sometimes feel trapped but your right in what you say we are free. thank you ever so much. I am glad you are ok.... x

Posted

i'm glad that you felt inspired...and well the point of my poem is that our bad emotions chain us down...but when we finally choose to let those feelings die...we're truly free to experience life...

fell free to search for my previous poems...i've witten 3 of them...

there's this one...

Where Am I???

To And From My Beating Heart...

To And From My Beating Heart...has been my most powerful poem...and Death Wish has been my darkest...

Posted

I have written poetry like this but now when I am feeling down I add near the end of the poem some answers to my dilemma.
Poetry is a good release.
We all matter and affect those around us each person is like a chain reaction to others lives. Even just saying hello to a stranger makes a mark on that persons life.

Posted

yea...in this poem the death of those bad emotions was the answer...once they were gone...i gained my freedom to live life as I should...it is a good release...

Posted

Yes it is and has been my saving grace many a time so I don't go into deep depression.

Posted

well i don't have to worry about going back to that type of depression...the ashes of that depression are a constant reminder of a place i do not belong...so going back is no longer an option...