cocksucking - Gay Guys! <3

Dylan_Scott

Posted

whats the most pleasurable way to suck a cock

gstanescu84
Posted

Not bad RObb .MIte try it one day. THanks

Posted

Personally i love sucking cock,i dont think age has anything to do with it though,its all about practice and the guy your with,having alot of fun practice with them,and you cant beat that feeling when you find out what the guy likes and you get it just right for them.

Posted

oh yh, spot on Paul, love the feeling of getting it right and wanting more from the guy

Posted

i would suck my own cock if i could.lol

Posted

one can deep throat 15 inches, if you where to swallow a 16 inch cock the guy would get burn really badly from the stomach acid so be careful !!! and to all of the people who said that twinks can't suck you're badly mistaking it's all about practice, technique, and talent... it doesn't matter where you are from !!!!

Posted

id love to swallow a 16 incher anyway

Posted

I know lots of guys who can suck a good dick young and old it doesn't matter..Have had guys that could not suck cock at all...

• 2 weeks later...
Dylan_Scott
Posted

im looking for a guy who always wants a blowjob anf to sit on my face and teabag me. but havent found one who can keep up yet

Dylan_Scott
Posted

im looking for a guy who always wants a blowjob anf to sit on my face and teabag me. but havent found one who can keep up yet

• 2 weeks later...
David_Dubber
Posted

Hi....agree that age is immaterial and, thankfully have received many an excellent blow job from a young guy. Also some that are not that good from older men. You either have the knack or not.

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi....agree that age is immaterial and, thankfully have received many an excellent blow job from a young guy. Also some that are not that good from older men. You either have the knack or not.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just give me a cock to suck. It's my favorite thing to do.