cocksucking - Gay Guys! <3

Dylan_Scott

Dylan_Scott
Posted

I LOVE going balls deep and gagging on big cocks 1F603.png. if anyone is interested to give me the facefuckign of my life text my cell and we shall make a time to meet 1F603.png. must bust in mouth!!! 

Posted

so young and so talented? think not... takes years of practice.......lmao... youth is wasted on the young.....

Posted

thanks guys! twinks Do not rule!!!!

gstanescu84
Posted

Twinks rule for me. Love em, swear by em. always jacksed off to em.

Posted

whatever! floats your boat...lmao

Posted

mmmmmmmmmmm, i love to give and to receive..........

JJ VanGemert

Posted

You are are up yourself aren't you Ray???? What makes you think that a 17yo can't suck good?

If only old guys can suck good why do so many of them want to stick their cocks in my mouth???

I don't reckon all young guys can suck good but some old guys are real bad at it too. WHy always dissing the young gays?

Posted

I admit I want to suck on a big cock

Posted

And why would I want to get involved with "Jail Bait" ??? And what if this is some kind of cop looking for twink predators? And why do you suppose this twink dude can't use the fabulous camera on his smart phone to post a photo of himself? Huh?? Nope, ain't gonna happen... do us all a favor and text yourself "bye bye"

Posted

I forget that in US U R such prudes that your age is 18 and not 16 like in UK. Even so it was a real mean things to say No young guy can suck good, and it is not true.

Posted

I can agree with your Dean cuz I was a pretty good cocksucker from age 10-17 myself while being molested by my step-father. But all that's in the past..

Posted

@Rick If you would have check his profile you see he is in Canada,legal there..With all the nuts out here in this world I would not put my phone # up for everyone to see..
@Dean reemember everyone has the right to say what they want weather we want to agree with him or not..U S are not prudes its just the law..I do agree with you that young guys can suck better then some older guys..

Sory if I offend anyone or piss anyone off...

Posted

I know he has every right to say what he wants but I do too and I just thought it was wrong to say ALL young guys can't suck and that we are trouble.

I am sorry he was ***d though. I been there with men abusing me and it sucks mega bad

Posted

I know that I was just trying to help sory about you and him..

Posted

@Dean maybe its the US young that cant suck dick gd
Us UK young know we can
:P

Posted

wow,battle of the suckers lol and i hate ppl that *** kids,women,and ***s,i hope you dont end up in same situation again Dean

Posted

i just agree with you Dean, the situation in the UK is about the same as here in The Netherlands. (thank heavens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

hugs,

JJ

gstanescu84
Posted

thast huge But dats hot. . mines 19cm if dats equal to 7.5.

Posted

i think 18 cm is equal to 7.5 inches, like mine........:-)

JJ

Posted

almost impossible to suck a cock of 23 cm................................